High School Football:
Liberty 32, Coronado 8
October 17, 2008
Score By Quarters
|LIBE||Shawn Murray 41 rush (Robert Gilliland kick)||0||7|
|LIBE||Ian Jackson 73 pass from Shawn Murray (kick failed)||0||13|
|LIBE||Shawn Murray 11 rush (Robert Gilliland kick)||0||20|
|CORO||Cory Argubright Hook and Ladder; 8-yard pass to Smith, from Cooper, lateral to Argubright (Dane Cooper rush)||8||20|
|LIBE||Shawn Murray 20 rush (kick failed)||8||26|
|LIBE||Shawn Murray 17 rush (kick failed)||8||32|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||11-25-80 (1 INT)||1-7-73 (1 INT)|
- Coronado: Marcus Garcia 7/3, Kenneth McKenna 1/0, Matthew Chavarria 4/10, Dane Cooper 2/2, Chris Albert Espinosa 1/4.
- Liberty: Shawn Murray 15/128 (4 TDs), Travis Milligan 4/15, Sage Nua 1/8, Ryan Doty 1/0, Jordan Kapeli 12/84, Carlos Tautoto 5/18.
- Coronado: Dane Cooper 11-25-80 (1 INT).
- Liberty: Shawn Murray 1-2-73 (1 TD), Ryan Doty 0-5-0 (1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Will video game arena come to Las Vegas Strip?
- Q+A: Britney Spears talks revamped ‘Piece of Me’ at Axis, Las Vegas, new record
- New set of wheels: NLV company 2050 Motors to unveil cars today
- This Queensridge home is crowned the king of clicks by Zillow
- Oyster Bar makes splash at Santa Fe; Red Rock gets a cantina
- Slow comeback from recession leaves Pahrump with lots of empty space
- Ben Vaughn: KFC’s new Nashville hot chicken is not all it’s clucked up to be
- Lawsuit against CCSD, convicted teacher aims to protect future victims
- Ascuaga resigns from Nevada Gaming Commission
- L.V. marketing firm to take over Downtown Project co-working space