High School Football:
Palo Verde 62, Green Valley 20
August 27, 2010
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|PVER||Brandon Wright 44 rush (Garrett Dunlap kick)||7||0|
|PVER||Jonathan Maxwell 18 rush (Garrett Dunlap kick)||14||0|
|PVER||Brandon Wright 65 rush (Garrett Dunlap kick)||21||0|
|PVER||Ryan Beaulieu 32 interception return||28||0|
|PVER||Brandon Wright 68 rush (Garrett Dunlap kick)||35||0|
|PVER||Brandon Wright 29 rush (Garrett Dunlap kick)||42||0|
|PVER||Chaisson Prescott 12 fumble return (Garrett Dunlap kick)||49||0|
|PVER||Eric South 48 rush (Garrett Dunlap kick)||56||0|
|GVAL||Rakeem Griffin (kick failed)||56||6|
|PVER||Donald Anderson 85 return (kick failed)||62||6|
|GVAL||Stefan VanDyke 12 rush (James Durbin kick)||62||13|
|GVAL||Stefan VanDyke 12 rush (James Durbin kick)||62||20|
|Palo Verde||Green Valley|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||2-3-13||11-20-91 (3 INT)|
- Palo Verde: Brandon Wright 12/292 (4 TDs), Eric South 4/62 (1 TD), Jonathan Maxwell 4/39 (1 TD), Chaisson Prescott 1/3, Garrett Rost 3/9, Austin Whalen 3/19, Arie McQuaig 1/0.
- Green Valley: Stefan VanDyke 4/32 (2 TDs), Rakeem Griffin 4/82 (1 TD), Aaron Love 15/106, Paul McKay 16/32.
- Palo Verde: Shaun Gregg 1-1-4, Chaisson Prescott 1-2-9.
- Green Valley: Paul McKay 9-15-75 (3 INTs), Blaise McComb 1-2-9, Jacob Olim 1-3-7.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- ‘Chipotle for pizza,’ juice bar, new park open in Las Vegas Valley
- Grandmother says 3-year-old described school bus sex assault
- Judge dismisses gamblers’ $3 million lawsuit against Foxwoods
- Transgender movement looks to benefit from Jenner’s change
- Miss Nevada USA Brittany McGowan preps for Miss USA Pageant
- Caitlyn Jenner to receive courage award at ESPYs
- Superstar VIPs ensure KMA Power of Love Gala firsts for biggest, best to date
- Nevada lawmakers rush to finish work on the final day of session
- Thompson’s high school coaches not surprised by emergence in Cleveland
- Tesla Motors co-founder wants to electrify commercial trucks