High School Football:
Las Vegas 64, Rancho 12
October 15, 2010
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|LVEG||Cameron Rogers 10 pass from Hasaan Henderson (Jay Mattox kick)||7||0|
|RANC||Bryson Mitchell 20 pass from William Gosse-Gardett (kick failed)||7||6|
|LVEG||Cameron Rogers 40 pass from Hasaan Henderson (Jay Mattox kick)||14||6|
|LVEG||Farrell Victor 21 rush (Jay Mattox kick)||21||6|
|LVEG||Cameron Rogers 42 pass from Hasaan Henderson (Jay Mattox kick)||28||6|
|RANC||D'andre Mason 2 William Gosse-Gardett (pass failed)||28||12|
|LVEG||Cameron Rogers 33 pass from Hasaan Henderson (kick failed)||34||12|
|LVEG||Farrell Victor 1 pass from Hasaan Henderson (kick failed)||40||12|
|LVEG||Dee Hall punt return (Jay Mattox kick)||47||12|
|LVEG||Travon Langston 49 (Jay Mattox kick)||54||12|
|LVEG||Jay Mattox 47 field goal||57||12|
|LVEG||Michael Glenn 29 (Jay Mattox kick)||64||12|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||11-15-186||10-23-133 (3 INT)|
- Las Vegas: Hasaan Henderson 3/45, Farrell Victor 17/119 (1 TD), Michael Glenn 6/36 (1 TD), Lamond Powe 9/65, Danny Jaime 2/5.
- Rancho: William Gosse-Gardett 5/0, Robert Andrade 1/-9, Jason Ferrell 2/2, Shamel David 12/28, John Lastra 4/2.
- Las Vegas: Hasaan Henderson 11-15-186 (5 TD).
- Rancho: William Gosse-Gardett 8-18-117 (2 TD, 2 INTs), John Lastra 2-5-16 (1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Grand Canal Shoppes to welcome famed Buffalo bar, bids farewell to Postrio
- Startup with Las Vegas ties scores $100 million investment
- Self-driving semi-truck makes debut on Hoover Dam
- Collision Conference Day One Roundup: Weed, hackers and robots
- Ben Vaughn names his Top Five breads in Las Vegas
- #MayPac stats: 336,000 visitors; $180 million to Mayweather Jr.; 2 million drinks
- Caesars CEO: First quarter was company’s best since 2008
- Police: Man admits to killing girlfriend of 30 years
- NFL linebacker due in court to face ‘revenge porn’ charges
- Floyd Mayweather’s ex-girlfriend sues boxer for defamation