High School Football:
Bonanza 58, Pahrump Valley 21
September 2, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|BONA||Colton Bennion 53 pass from Brett Doyle (Austin Rowe kick)||7||0|
|BONA||Andrew Bigger 1 rush (Austin Rowe kick)||14||0|
|PVAL||Alexander Segura Jr. 3 rush (Carlos Sawtelle kick)||14||7|
|BONA||Brett Doyle 36 rush (Austin Rowe kick)||21||7|
|BONA||Jordan Ozosky 60 pass from Brett Doyle (Austin Rowe kick)||28||7|
|BONA||Colton Bennion 35 rush (Austin Rowe kick)||35||7|
|PVAL||Brandon Murphy 21 pass from Alexander Segura Jr. (Carlos Sawtelle kick)||35||14|
|BONA||Brett Doyle 10 rush (Austin Rowe kick)||44||14|
|BONA||Jayveon Taylor 58 rush (Austin Rowe kick)||51||14|
|BONA||Jayveon Taylor 48 rush (Austin Rowe kick)||58||14|
|PVAL||Alexander Segura Jr. 3 rush (Carlos Sawtelle kick)||58||21|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||12-18-269||15-26-152 (1 INT)|
- Bonanza: Brett Doyle 7/52 (2 TDs), Jayveon Taylor 4/111 (2 TDs), Colton Bennion 1/38 (1 TD), Andrew Bigger 7/44 (1 TD), Andrew Adams 1/12, Rico Soto 6/72, Bobby Droodiani 1/-3, Mike Hoyes 1/25.
- Pahrump Valley: Alexander Segura Jr. 13/25 (2 TDs), Cody Keasling 9/75, Jonathan Mitchell Jr. 10/48.
- Bonanza: Brett Doyle 12-18-269 (2 TD).
- Pahrump Valley: Alexander Segura Jr. 15-26-152 (1 TD, 1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Strong running game, interception return carry Gorman past Reed
- Liberty wins another Sunrise title, embraces chance to tackle Gorman
- It’s a spin through the circus as Jerry Lewis hits ‘Absinthe’
- Rebels defeat Prairie View A&M, aim to get healthy before five big games
- Week 12 NFL game of the week, picks for the Sun’s handicapping contest
- High school girls’ basketball coach is ‘scary’ but caring
- GOP rhetoric on Muslims seen as having little cost
- Vegas diva is still waiting for the wax treatment
- Spring Valley-area couch fire does $70K in damage
- Blog: Rebels shake off sluggish start for 80-62 win