High School Football:
Arbor View 56, Mojave 12
September 16, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|AVIE||Steve Burns 31 pass from Henry Hoffend (Jimmie Finister rush)||0||8|
|AVIE||Roderick Eason 35 pass from Henry Hoffend (Brian McIntire kick)||0||15|
|AVIE||Donnie Gaskin 7 rush (Brian McIntire kick)||0||22|
|AVIE||Donnie Gaskin 46 rush (Brian McIntire kick)||0||29|
|MOJA||D'adrian Green 61 pass from Trevonte Veal (kick failed)||6||29|
|AVIE||Christian Rodriguez 3 rush (kick failed)||6||35|
|AVIE||Steve Burns 11 rush (Brian McIntire kick)||6||42|
|AVIE||Denzel Daniels 30 rush (Brian McIntire kick)||6||49|
|AVIE||Jacob Parker 10 pass from Rasheem Parks (Brian McIntire kick)||6||56|
|MOJA||Trevonte Veal 1 rush||12||56|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||6-16-166 (3 INT)||8-9-210 (1 INT)|
- Mojave: Trevonte Veal 8/-29 (1 TD), D'adrian Green 1/1, Bryant Lewis 2/15, Jesse Marjanen 6/17, Cameron Hall 8/30, Ryan Potter 3/12.
- Arbor View: Henry Hoffend 1/0, Donnie Gaskin 14/146 (2 TDs), Steve Burns 3/19 (1 TD), Christian Rodriguez 6/38 (1 TD), Roderick Eason 3/1, Denzel Daniels 1/30 (1 TD), Andrew Toney 2/6, Jordan Coaxum 1/3, Rob Milner 2/9, Bob Milner 6/33, Weston Gardner 1/2.
- Mojave: Trevonte Veal 6-16-166 (1 TD, 3 INTs).
- Arbor View: Henry Hoffend 6-7-176 (2 TD, 1 INT), Rasheem Parks 2-2-34 (1 TD).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Paint it red: Rebels take cannon back to Las Vegas
- Yunker, once with UNR, helps Rebels win back Fremont Cannon
- Week 4 NFL game of the week, picks for the Sun’s handicapping contest
- Q+A: Jennifer Coolidge talks glue allergy, ‘Best in Show’ and Donald Trump
- Silverado High freshman, 15, kicks his career into high gear
- Honor for gaming lawyer Schreck is well-deserved
- Editorial: New law holds doctors more accountable for prescriptions
- What do the Volkswagen problems mean for me?
- Customs in various cultures show a kiss isn’t always just a kiss
- Don’t be ‘that’ person; here’s how to give a better gift