High School Football:
Sierra Vista 36, Pahrump Valley 35
September 16, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|PVAL||Cody Keasling 4 rush (Carlos Sawtelle kick)||7||0|
|PVAL||Cody Keasling 29 rush (kick failed)||13||0|
|SVIS||Matt Murphy 72 pass from Taz Wilson (Ryan Phung rush)||13||8|
|SVIS||Matt Murphy 63 punt return (Al Reyes kick)||13||15|
|SVIS||Cailyn Patton 7 pass from Taz Wilson (Al Reyes kick)||13||22|
|PVAL||Brandon Murphy 40 pass from Alexander Segura Jr. (Alexander Segura Jr. rush)||21||22|
|PVAL||Ryan Hammar 9 pass from Alexander Segura Jr. (Jonathan Mitchell Jr. rush)||29||22|
|SVIS||Justin Green 72 return (Al Reyes kick)||29||29|
|SVIS||Justin Green 1 rush (Al Reyes kick)||29||36|
|PVAL||Brandon Murphy 2 pass from Alexander Segura Jr. (run failed)||35||36|
|Pahrump Valley||Sierra Vista|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||9-16-123||5-13-94 (1 INT)|
- Pahrump Valley: Alexander Segura Jr. 13/70, Brandon Murphy 1/3, Cody Keasling 8/56 (2 TDs), Jonathan Mitchell Jr. 25/106.
- Sierra Vista: Taz Wilson 4/36, Matt Murphy 1/5, Justin Green 18/95 (1 TD), Ryan Phung 7/30, Austin Gallucci 1/11.
- Pahrump Valley: Alexander Segura Jr. 9-16-123 (3 TD).
- Sierra Vista: Taz Wilson 5-13-94 (2 TD, 1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Beer garden debuts on Strip; fitness center opens in southwest valley
- Why Nevada legislators are mostly staying out of the fray on solar energy
- Man in wheelchair hit by car, killed at bus stop near Texas Station
- Top Gorman player Lindsey announces he’s transferring
- Mark Shunock’s post-‘Rock of Ages’ plans: New L.V. nightlife role, ‘Mondays Dark’ expansion
- Silverado product Ben Jacobs takes unlikely journey to Super Bowl with Panthers
- Strip Scribbles: Rob Kardashian + Blac Chyna, Ian Ziering, Dennis Rodman
- Adelson, the NFL and Las Vegas: A perfect match?
- Ex-UNLV president leads Texas university to Tier-1 status
- Culinary Union endorses Ruben Kihuen in crowded CD4 race