High School Football:
Bonanza 52, Western 28
October 1, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|WEST||Demetri Richard 44 rush (kick failed)||0||6|
|BONA||Austin Rowe 31 field goal||3||6|
|BONA||Jordan Ozosky 69 pass from Brett Doyle (Austin Rowe kick)||10||8|
|WEST||Reggie Williams 89 return (Hector Chacon kick)||10||15|
|BONA||Jayveon Taylor 3 rush (Austin Rowe kick)||17||15|
|BONA||Colton Bennion 31 pass from Brett Doyle (Austin Rowe kick)||24||15|
|WEST||Reggie Williams 4 rush (Hector Chacon kick)||24||22|
|BONA||Rico Soto 65 rush (Austin Rowe kick)||31||22|
|BONA||Jayveon Taylor 65 rush (Austin Rowe kick)||38||22|
|WEST||Devonte Walker 25 pass from Larry Jennings (pass failed)||38||28|
|BONA||Jordan Ozosky 8 rush (Austin Rowe kick)||45||28|
|BONA||Colton Bennion 44 pass from Brett Doyle (Austin Rowe kick)||52||28|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||11-15-267 (1 INT)||12-30-134 (1 INT)|
- Bonanza: Brett Doyle 5/35, Jordan Ozosky 5/73 (1 TD), Jayveon Taylor 10/79 (2 TDs), Rico Soto 8/88 (1 TD), Andrew Bigger 1/9.
- Western: Larry Jennings 6/1, Demetri Richard 8/56 (1 TD), Reggie Williams 22/59 (1 TD), Shamel Brown 4/41, Anthony Hungerholt 1/-4.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- AG: Calif. doctor’s notes not valid at Nevada marijuana dispensaries
- Could the UNLV football team win 4 of its initial 5 games?
- New vision for North Las Vegas under Choice Neighborhood Initiative
- Inmate walks away from work site near U.S. 95 and Valley View
- Smog-choked Las Vegas Valley under dust advisory
- Man sought in east valley attempted home break-in
- UFC 201 breakdown, betting odds and picks: Lawler a big favorite
- Riddick Bowe back at Caesars Palace to enter Nevada Boxing Hall of Fame
- Police: Off-duty cop wounds detective probing domestic claim
- Lawler, Woodley fight for welterweight title at UFC 201