High School Football:
Las Vegas 56, Basic 28
September 12, 2013
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||15-30-195 (1 INT)||20-28-380|
- Basic: Antraye Johnson 14/61 (1 TD), Jon Scoffield 20/67 (1 TD), Wallonzo Whipple 1/0, Chris Flum 1/6, Brian Evans 1/0, Aeneas McAllister 1/-1.
- Las Vegas: Andrew Moreland 11/137 (2 TDs), Elias Miller 5/65, Tyshon Raybon 3/8.
- Basic: Antraye Johnson 14-28-186 (1 TD, 1 INT), Aeneas McAllister 1-2-9 (1 INT).
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 20-28-380 (4 TD).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- ‘Fantasy’ dancers are ready to heat up summer in Las Vegas
- Ignoring high court rulings is anarchy, not conservatism
- Vegas Play of the Day: U.S.-Japan in Women’s World Cup finals
- Police: Woman threw kittens out car window
- Woman who tries to sneak on planes arrested again
- How to grow a desert-friendly garden
- Men topple nursing walls in Nevada and nationwide
- Texas wants its gold inside state’s borders
- Las Vegas’ Bryce Harper uses patriotic-themed bat, homers
- Another monument to Confederacy defaced