High School Football:
Las Vegas 56, Basic 28
September 12, 2013
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||15-30-195 (1 INT)||20-28-380|
- Basic: Antraye Johnson 14/61 (1 TD), Jon Scoffield 20/67 (1 TD), Wallonzo Whipple 1/0, Chris Flum 1/6, Brian Evans 1/0, Aeneas McAllister 1/-1.
- Las Vegas: Andrew Moreland 11/137 (2 TDs), Elias Miller 5/65, Tyshon Raybon 3/8.
- Basic: Antraye Johnson 14-28-186 (1 TD, 1 INT), Aeneas McAllister 1-2-9 (1 INT).
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 20-28-380 (4 TD).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- The burning Question: Should Nevada legalize recreational marijuana use?
- Las Vegas still a great place to chase the American dream
- Police identify suspect in fatal weekend shooting at Starbucks
- In this wild election cycle, protest art stirs up outrage, delight and conversation
- Volcano’s creator to be inducted into Gaming Hall of Fame
- Poll: Who won tonight’s Clinton-Trump debate?
- Caesars ‘optimistic’ on deal with bankrupt unit’s creditors
- Moderator Lester Holt under scrutiny during debate
- Debate This! If Clinton vs Trump was a sporting event
- Four storylines in competitive House races could shape the nation’s future