High School Football:
Cheyenne 58, Pahrump Valley 52
October 4, 2013
Score By Quarters
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||5-11-106 (1 INT)||18-22-240 (1 INT)|
- Pahrump Valley: Scott Maughan 25/124 (3 TDs), T.J. Milk 1/-5, A.J. Segura 11/53 (1 TD), Keenan Harris 6/23, Chad Uyeno 1/2.
- Cheyenne: Jordan Johnson 17/95 (3 TDs), Zavieh Harrell 14/91 (2 TDs), Anthony McConnico 5/8, Darrion Hammond 1/5, Deonte Perkins 5/12.
- Pahrump Valley: T.J. Milk 5-11-106 (2 TD, 1 INT).
- Cheyenne: Anthony McConnico 16-19-218 (2 TD, 1 INT), Darrion Hammond 2-3-22.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Luxor partially evacuated after suspicious liquid found in room
- MGM Resorts’ outsourcing of 300 part-time jobs on Strip starts Friday
- Forever a showgirl, Diane Palm bids adieu to ‘Jubilee’
- Las Vegas’ sizable inventory of vacant homes continues to shrink
- Rich Abajian, one of UNLV football’s biggest backers, remembered for his support
- Last occupiers of Oregon wildlife refuge surrender to FBI
- PUC signals it will stand firm against solar industry on rooftop rates
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart party at Omnia
- Who’s polling well in Nevada? Here’s why that’s difficult to answer
- Education, healthy lifestyle can help stop or slow dementia, study says