High School Football:
Cheyenne 58, Pahrump Valley 52
October 4, 2013
Score By Quarters
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||5-11-106 (1 INT)||18-22-240 (1 INT)|
- Pahrump Valley: Scott Maughan 25/124 (3 TDs), T.J. Milk 1/-5, A.J. Segura 11/53 (1 TD), Keenan Harris 6/23, Chad Uyeno 1/2.
- Cheyenne: Jordan Johnson 17/95 (3 TDs), Zavieh Harrell 14/91 (2 TDs), Anthony McConnico 5/8, Darrion Hammond 1/5, Deonte Perkins 5/12.
- Pahrump Valley: T.J. Milk 5-11-106 (2 TD, 1 INT).
- Cheyenne: Anthony McConnico 16-19-218 (2 TD, 1 INT), Darrion Hammond 2-3-22.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Paint it red: Rebels take cannon back to Las Vegas
- Route 91 uses more than one route to appeal to masses; Phish talk abounds
- Yunker, once with UNR, helps Rebels win back Fremont Cannon
- Week 4 NFL game of the week, picks for the Sun’s handicapping contest
- Q+A: Jennifer Coolidge talks glue allergy, ‘Best in Show’ and Donald Trump
- Silverado High freshman, 15, kicks his career into high gear
- Honor for gaming lawyer Schreck is well-deserved
- Editorial: New law holds doctors more accountable for prescriptions
- What do the Volkswagen problems mean for me?
- Customs in various cultures show a kiss isn’t always just a kiss