High School Football:
Canyon Springs 21, Las Vegas 14
November 1, 2013
Score By Quarters
|Canyon Springs||Las Vegas|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||10-22-95 (1 INT)||21-35-190 (1 INT)|
- Canyon Springs: Bradley Alexander II 11/24 (1 TD), Greg Banks 3/-4, Nigel Perry 2/30, Zaviontay Stevenson 27/83, Christian Minor 1/2.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 5/-13, Elias Miller 5/11, Andrew Moreland 16/75.
- Canyon Springs: Bradley Alexander II 10-22-95 (1 TD, 1 INT), Jordan Davis 0-2-0.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 21-35-190 (2 TD, 1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Las Vegas car dealerships settle with FTC over deceptive ads
- Monday By the Numbers: Action at ‘Melody Sweets’ Big Top Circus & Burlesque!’ at Caesars
- Review: Extraordinary ‘Baz’ shines bright at Light in Mandalay Bay
- Now open for biz: Video game bar, Starbucks and chicken galore
- Rain, winds bring short-lived relief in southern valley
- Switch, Sands, Wynn mum at PUC meeting
- Photos: Teacher Katherine Kelley of North Las Vegas wins Miss Nevada Pageant
- Rand Paul meets with Cliven Bundy on Nevada campaign stop
- Police: ‘Chin Strap’ bank robbery suspect taken into custody
- Homes with character: Some of Las Vegas’ most famous — and infamous — houses