High School Football:
Canyon Springs 21, Las Vegas 14
November 1, 2013
Score By Quarters
|Canyon Springs||Las Vegas|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||10-22-95 (1 INT)||21-35-190 (1 INT)|
- Canyon Springs: Bradley Alexander II 11/24 (1 TD), Greg Banks 3/-4, Nigel Perry 2/30, Zaviontay Stevenson 27/83, Christian Minor 1/2.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 5/-13, Elias Miller 5/11, Andrew Moreland 16/75.
- Canyon Springs: Bradley Alexander II 10-22-95 (1 TD, 1 INT), Jordan Davis 0-2-0.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 21-35-190 (2 TD, 1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Have concerns over legalizing recreational marijuana? Fear not
- Nine reasons NFL owners could stop the Raiders from moving to Las Vegas
- How Democrats are dominating early voting in Nevada
- Election Guide 2016: Making sense of the November ballot
- Second chances: DW Bistro’s opening symbolic of the Gramercy’s newfound momentum
- Porn trial delayed for former Las Vegas illusionist Jan Rouven
- Bar-top versions of table games introduced at PT’s
- 1 dead after crash that snarls busy I-15 in Las Vegas
- Adelson gives half million to Arizona anti-pot campaign
- UNLV AD Kunzer-Murphy gets six-month extension