|Aug 27||@ Rancho||W: 42-7 | Expanded|
|Sep 3||vs Valley||W: 50-14 | Expanded||
|Sep 11||@ Centennial||W: 31-18 | Expanded|
|Sep 16||@ Mojave||W: 49-20 | Expanded|
|Sep 23||vs Legacy||W: 26-7 | Expanded|
|Oct 1||vs Shadow Ridge||W: 28-14 | Expanded|
|Oct 8||@ Cheyenne||W: 60-58 (OT) | Expanded|
|Oct 15||vs Cimarron-Memorial||W: 24-13 | Expanded|
|Oct 28||@ Faith Lutheran||W: 48-28|
|Nov 5||vs Palo Verde||L: 17-0 | Expanded|
|Nov 11||vs Durango||W: 48-46 | Expanded|
|Nov 19||@ Bishop Gorman||L: 49-14 | Expanded|
|League game in bold|
- Will video game arena come to Las Vegas Strip?
- Q+A: Britney Spears talks revamped ‘Piece of Me’ at Axis, Las Vegas, new record
- Wynn Resorts revenue down 16 percent in 4th quarter, 25 percent for full year
- New set of wheels: NLV company 2050 Motors to unveil cars today
- This Queensridge home is crowned the king of clicks by Zillow
- Oyster Bar makes splash at Santa Fe; Red Rock gets a cantina
- Slow comeback from recession leaves Pahrump with lots of empty space
- Strip Scribbles: Brandon Marshall, Britney Spears, Boyd Gaming expansions
- End of an era: 34-year-old ‘Jubilee’ concludes — what’s next?
- Ben Vaughn: KFC’s new Nashville hot chicken is not all it’s clucked up to be
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.