Arts and Entertainment Reporter
Andrea Domanick is an award-winning reporter covering the behind the scenes stories of life in Las Vegas. Her work has appeared in Rolling Stone, SPIN, LA Weekly, The Village Voice and NPR, among others. She was born and raised in Los Angeles and holds a sociology degree from Wesleyan University. She does not know how to ride a bike.
Blog Post Archive
- LMFAO’s Sky Blu wants to know: 'Who came to party?!'
- Tuesday, May 22, 2012
- Sky Blu, one half of party anthem hitmakers LMFAO, is out to prove that he can’t be outpartied. Even though the 25-year-old born Skyler Austen Gordy ...
- SLS helping keep north Strip from going south, nearby business operators say
- International Model Search winner Angela Byrd has lived in L.V. for one month
- Eric Trump: ‘We’ve had so much good luck. We’re buying everything around the world’
- Nevada high school sports teams deserve better
- Las Vegas-based casino owner Full House Resorts looks for buyer