Arts and Entertainment Reporter
Andrea Domanick is a reporter covering arts, entertainment and the behind the scenes stories of life in Las Vegas. Before joining the Sun, she worked in her native Los Angeles covering public affairs, music and culture for outlets including LA Weekly, Southern California Public Radio, the BBC, American Public Media and Broadcasting & Cable. She spent her college years in the tiny splendor of Middletown, Conn., at Wesleyan University, from which she graduated with a B.A. in sociology. Domanick enjoys vinyl records, lemonade and the New Yorker and is a proponent of good grammar. She doesn’t know how to ride a bike.
Blog Post Archive
- LMFAO’s Sky Blu wants to know: 'Who came to party?!'
- Tuesday, May 22, 2012
- Sky Blu, one half of party anthem hitmakers LMFAO, is out to prove that he can’t be outpartied. Even though the 25-year-old born Skyler Austen Gordy ...
- MGM Resorts fined $100,000 over gaming complaint at Aria
- Groundwater loss in the Southwest called ‘shocking’
- ‘Jersey Boys’ star Jason Kappus: ‘I’ve got the wife, a kid, the dog, and the house is on its way’
- Police seek answers in Las Vegas developer’s shooting death in Utah
- Weekend best bets: Styx, ‘The Voice’ and Summer Santa Rampage