The Sunday managing editor
Dave, a 1997 graduate of Florida State University and fantasy football enthusiast, worked as a sports reporter and editor for 10 years before moving to Las Vegas. He has written, edited and designed for newspapers in West Palm Beach, Fla.; Tallahassee, Fla.; Valdosta, Ga.; Manitowoc, Wis.; Ocala, Fla.; Port Charlotte, Fla.; and, since late 2004, for the Sun.
- Team reporters play GM for first round
- Friday, April 22, 2005
- Here is Sun staffer Dave Mondt's take on how the first round will go:
- Jesse Waits confirms move to Alon opening on the Strip in 2018
- Tips for employers who want to test for drugs
- Paul Monahan of Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum: Local watering holes offer true immersion of culture
- Icon of Old Vegas will live on
- Jim Rees on Hash House a Go Go: What is it — a Las Vegas strip club or newest dispensary?