Born in Landstuhl, Germany, while his father was stationed there, Doug was raised in southeast Iowa. He started his technical career working for Wal-Mart corporate and Rockwell Collins. In 1997 he switched to media companies and since then has worked for Morris Communications, Gannett Co. Inc., E.W. Scripps, and since 2007 Greenspun Media Group, where he a systems developer.
- Las Vegas golf has reached a pivotal point
- Las Vegas McDonald’s franchisee: ‘All worthwhile things in life take sacrifice and time’
- Police: 2 shot in attempted robbery of Pokemon Go players
- ‘Bathtub Boy’ makes a splash for Reba; Cab Jazz is freshened up
- Combat veteran brings active-shooter and mass-casualty training to civilians