Born in Landstuhl, Germany, while his father was stationed there, Doug was raised in southeast Iowa. He started his technical career working for Wal-Mart corporate and Rockwell Collins. In 1997 he switched to media companies and since then has worked for Morris Communications, Gannett Co. Inc., E.W. Scripps, and since 2007 Greenspun Media Group, where he a systems developer.
- Allegiant Air taking on another $37.5 million in debt
- Strip Scribbles: Derek Stevens’ $20,000 bet on Michigan State would equal $1 million win
- Medical marijuana dispensary ready to be Southern Nevada’s first
- Imagine Dragons playing a Las Vegas festival would be … Beautiful
- Diana Ross: ‘All my songs are really about love’