Born in Landstuhl, Germany, while his father was stationed there, Doug was raised in southeast Iowa. He started his technical career working for Wal-Mart corporate and Rockwell Collins. In 1997 he switched to media companies and since then has worked for Morris Communications, Gannett Co. Inc., E.W. Scripps, and since 2007 Greenspun Media Group, where he a systems developer.
- Is Holly Madison going to star in a cabaret lounge at Mandalay Bay?
- Greyhound subsidiary offering L.A.-Las Vegas bus rides starting at $1
- Criss Angel reveals new Luxor show to run during rehab for shoulder surgery
- Allegiant Air to sell pain relievers during flights
- Freshman forward decides to leave Rebels program