Born in Landstuhl, Germany, while his father was stationed there, Doug was raised in southeast Iowa. He started his technical career working for Wal-Mart corporate and Rockwell Collins. In 1997 he switched to media companies and since then has worked for Morris Communications, Gannett Co. Inc., E.W. Scripps, and since 2007 Greenspun Media Group, where he a systems developer.
- Las Vegas still ranks among nation’s worst for share of vacant houses
- Bankrupt Caesars division amends restructuring plan, seeks to extend exclusivity period
- Report: Las Vegas housing market more stable, predictable
- Trump at Las Vegas campaign rally: ‘Our leaders are incompetent’
- Body found in desert near Jean, police say