Born in Landstuhl, Germany, while his father was stationed there, Doug was raised in southeast Iowa. He started his technical career working for Wal-Mart corporate and Rockwell Collins. In 1997 he switched to media companies and since then has worked for Morris Communications, Gannett Co. Inc., E.W. Scripps, and since 2007 Greenspun Media Group, where he a systems developer.
- Garth Brooks sets four-pack at Las Vegas Arena for July ’16
- 2 UNR students from Las Vegas killed in crash near Tonopah
- UNLV president says Rebels nickname, mascot should stay
- Amid industry uncertainty, SolarCity opens training facility in Las Vegas
- Palace Station evacuated after employee finds suspicious item