Born in Landstuhl, Germany, while his father was stationed there, Doug was raised in southeast Iowa. He started his technical career working for Wal-Mart corporate and Rockwell Collins. In 1997 he switched to media companies and since then has worked for Morris Communications, Gannett Co. Inc., E.W. Scripps, and since 2007 Greenspun Media Group, where he a systems developer.
- Tourists hit Las Vegas buffets for a day of feasting
- Q+A: Jeff Dunham brings ‘Not Playing With a Full Deck’ to Planet Hollywood
- Coroner IDs boy, 7, who drowned in southwest valley
- Woman hospitalized after Thanksgiving Day house fire
- Laxalt signs onto statement opposing Obama’s actions on immigration