Born in Landstuhl, Germany, while his father was stationed there, Doug was raised in southeast Iowa. He started his technical career working for Wal-Mart corporate and Rockwell Collins. In 1997 he switched to media companies and since then has worked for Morris Communications, Gannett Co. Inc., E.W. Scripps, and since 2007 Greenspun Media Group, where he a systems developer.
- Owner of Las Vegas cupcake bakery arrested on drug counts
- Police searching for group of men in Summerlin home invasion
- John Dodson never accepted loss to Demetrious Johnson after what Dana White said
- Las Vegas advertising pioneer Letizia launches new venture
- Las Vegas expects 315,000 visitors this Labor Day Weekend