Born in Landstuhl, Germany, while his father was stationed there, Doug was raised in southeast Iowa. He started his technical career working for Wal-Mart corporate and Rockwell Collins. In 1997 he switched to media companies and since then has worked for Morris Communications, Gannett Co. Inc., E.W. Scripps, and since 2007 Greenspun Media Group, where he a systems developer.
- No contest: Three ways that Clinton’s speech trounced Trump’s
- Gigafactory opening shows ‘Tesla effect’ taking shape
- Battle over school choice comes to a head before Nevada Supreme Court
- Disappointment, frustration linger for some of Nevada’s Sanders supporters
- Allegiant Air buying 12 newly built planes