Born in Landstuhl, Germany, while his father was stationed there, Doug was raised in southeast Iowa. He started his technical career working for Wal-Mart corporate and Rockwell Collins. In 1997 he switched to media companies and since then has worked for Morris Communications, Gannett Co. Inc., E.W. Scripps, and since 2007 Greenspun Media Group, where he a systems developer.
- Vegas tech company brings online gaming to bowling
- Tesla starts construction on massive plant’s interior
- Trump walks difficult line on Latino voters in Nevada
- ‘Crazy Girls’ dance captain Sara: Adult burlesque is still on top 28 years later
- Couple wanted in Las Vegas airport luggage thefts found in Arizona