Born in Landstuhl, Germany, while his father was stationed there, Doug was raised in southeast Iowa. He started his technical career working for Wal-Mart corporate and Rockwell Collins. In 1997 he switched to media companies and since then has worked for Morris Communications, Gannett Co. Inc., E.W. Scripps, and since 2007 Greenspun Media Group, where he a systems developer.
- SLS helping keep north Strip from going south, nearby business operators say
- International Model Search winner Angela Byrd has lived in L.V. for one month
- Rock strikes 12 at Fremont Street with a dozen tribute bands lined up for NYE
- Eric Trump: ‘We’ve had so much good luck. We’re buying everything around the world’
- Nevada high school sports teams deserve better