Born in Landstuhl, Germany, while his father was stationed there, Doug was raised in southeast Iowa. He started his technical career working for Wal-Mart corporate and Rockwell Collins. In 1997 he switched to media companies and since then has worked for Morris Communications, Gannett Co. Inc., E.W. Scripps, and since 2007 Greenspun Media Group, where he a systems developer.
- New York City’s iconic Carnegie Deli to close; Las Vegas location staying open
- Report: Trump appeared in 2000 Playboy softcore porn
- Supporters, opponents square off over recreational marijuana
- Friday Night Roundup: Gorman scrapes by Florida school in triple OT
- Ali Walsh’s two-point plunge in triple overtime carries Bishop Gorman to victory