Born in Landstuhl, Germany, while his father was stationed there, Doug was raised in southeast Iowa. He started his technical career working for Wal-Mart corporate and Rockwell Collins. In 1997 he switched to media companies and since then has worked for Morris Communications, Gannett Co. Inc., E.W. Scripps, and since 2007 Greenspun Media Group, where he a systems developer.
- Most major casino executives express rosy view of Las Vegas economy, but Wynn disagrees
- Gaming group ‘troubled’ by possible government credit card ban at casinos
- Iggy Azalea’s blackjack run; Bobby Flay’s divorce battle; Letterman in L.V.?
- Weekend Best Bets: Punk Rock Bowling, Craig Ferguson and B.B. King tribute
- All Las Vegas freeway ramps reopen after 5.3-magnitude earthquake