- Battle-born Henderson now 'A Place to Call Home'
- Thursday, May 15, 2008
The city of Henderson was born during War World II to produce adequate amounts of magnesium for military supplies, such as airplane parts. The Basic Magnesium Plant was built in 1943 in Southern Nevada, creating Henderson. The city was comprised of workers and engineers from the plant as well as their families.
- Las Vegas real estate developer Fred Nassiri offering another possible NFL stadium site option
- At 15 and with new owners, what’s next for the Palms?
- San Diego State, Houston to meet in Las Vegas Bowl
- Man dies in rollover crash in Mountains Edge
- Want to see the puck drop? Better leave your house early