- Battle-born Henderson now 'A Place to Call Home'
- Thursday, May 15, 2008
The city of Henderson was born during War World II to produce adequate amounts of magnesium for military supplies, such as airplane parts. The Basic Magnesium Plant was built in 1943 in Southern Nevada, creating Henderson. The city was comprised of workers and engineers from the plant as well as their families.
- Development of skill-based games has casinos altering their strategies
- Artisan hosts 2015 AVN Halloween Porn Star Party from Oct. 30-31
- Janet Jackson’s May date in Las Vegas is Las Vegas Arena
- Evidence mounts for El Nino that could ease California drought
- Clinton blasts Trump at labor rally outside his Las Vegas hotel