Nadine is a native Las Vegan. She is the office coordinator for the newsroom and has been with the Las Vegas Sun since the mid 1980s.
- Fall — and food festivals — are in the air
- Sunday, Sept. 18, 2011
- Goodbye triple-digit weather! Hello taste buds! As the summer heat dissipates, signs and advertisements for local food festivals begin to pop-up around the valley
- 'Jersey Shore' cast takes Las Vegas by storm
- Monday, Sept. 12, 2011
- Calling “Jersey Shore” fans! If watching a weekly episode of “Jersey Shore” doesn’t fulfill your guilty pleasure, come to Vegas!
- One dead, suspect arrested in shooting at Starbucks near Warm Springs, Rainbow
- Man shot, killed near Decatur and Flamingo
- The burning Question: Should Nevada legalize recreational marijuana use?
- Henderson man faces murder charge in woman’s stabbing death
- Las Vegas still a great place to chase the American dream