Nadine is a native Las Vegan. She is the office coordinator for the newsroom and has been with the Las Vegas Sun since the mid 1980s.
- Fall — and food festivals — are in the air
- Sunday, Sept. 18, 2011
- Goodbye triple-digit weather! Hello taste buds! As the summer heat dissipates, signs and advertisements for local food festivals begin to pop-up around the valley
- 'Jersey Shore' cast takes Las Vegas by storm
- Monday, Sept. 12, 2011
- Calling “Jersey Shore” fans! If watching a weekly episode of “Jersey Shore” doesn’t fulfill your guilty pleasure, come to Vegas!
- Las Vegas golf has reached a pivotal point
- Las Vegas McDonald’s franchisee: ‘All worthwhile things in life take sacrifice and time’
- Police: 2 shot in attempted robbery of Pokemon Go players
- Combat veteran brings active-shooter and mass-casualty training to civilians
- Let’s talk about pets: food trends, cool products and the bond with their humans