Blog Post Archive
- Obama: 'There's nothing like a quick trip to Vegas'
- Wednesday, May 27, 2009
- WASHINGTON — Vegas just got a new slogan. Right there in an otherwise policy-wonkish speech this morning, President Barack Obama delivered a one-liner to make civic boosters proud. “There's nothing like a quick trip to Vegas in the middle of the week,” the president said. No apology over what had been said before about the city. No dwelling over what was being said now.
- Video: Protesters build wall of taco trucks at Trump hotel
- Raiders owner updates fellow NFL owners on planned Las Vegas move
- Instant analysis: Trump’s doom-and-gloom economy doesn’t match Las Vegas reality
- Highway Patrol shoots carjacking suspect after chase
- Irish bookie already paying out on Hillary Clinton victory bets