Is it time to legalize marijuana?
Politicians on both sides of the aisle are questioning whether the prohibition of marijuana is costing more than it's worth.
Jon Ralston will talk to a medical marijuana patient, a political hopeful with a pro-legalization platform and a progressive Democrat on the public relations aspects of legalizing pot during "Face to Face" tonight at 7:30 on KSNV Channel 3 in Las Vegas and at 6:30 on KRNV Channel 4 in Reno and KENV Channel 10 in Elko.
Survey Period: May 8, 2012 | 2 p.m. — May 8, 2012 | 11:59 p.m.
|Would you support a politician who advocated legalizing pot?|
Note: This is not a scientific poll. The results reflect only the opinions of those who chose to participate. Results may be cached for page and site performance.
- ‘Chipotle for pizza,’ juice bar, new park open in Las Vegas Valley
- Grandmother says 3-year-old described school bus sex assault
- Judge dismisses gamblers’ $3 million lawsuit against Foxwoods
- Transgender movement looks to benefit from Jenner’s change
- Miss Nevada USA Brittany McGowan preps for Miss USA Pageant