What do you think of Ron Paul?
Ron Paul continues to draw huge crowds but is not winning any states. His supporters took over the Clark County GOP on Saturday.
Jon Ralston will talk about this and other current issues on "Face to Face" tonight at 6:30 on KSNV Channel 3 in Las Vegas, KRNV Channel 4 in Reno, and KENV Channel 10 in Elko.
Survey Period: March 12, 2012 | 1:08 p.m. — March 12, 2012 | 11:59 p.m.
|Which do you think is true?|
|The Establishment has stacked the deck against Paul and the possibility of corruption exists.||85.4%||875|
|Paul has fierce support but it doesn't extend much beyond a small percentage of voters in most states.||11.0%||113|
|Paul has a lot of grass-roots support, but people can't bring themselves to vote for him because they don't think he will win.||3.6%||37|
Note: This is not a scientific poll. The results reflect only the opinions of those who chose to participate. Results may be cached for page and site performance.
- Report: Sheldon Adelson not happy with Raiders, could live without stadium deal
- Las Vegas casinos love Chinese gamblers. So these guys built a casino just for them.
- Vegas pick’em: NFL week 8 winners against the spread
- Analysis: Worried about angry people coming to polling places on Election Day carrying handguns
- Brookings study shows increase in Las Vegas “gig” employment