Readers go for gold picking a spy girl
In honor of the 50th anniversary of the premiere of "Dr. No," the film that introduced James Bond to moviegoers, Las Vegas Magazine created its own spy adventure set among some of the Strip's most identifiable landmarks. Featuring model TJ Degenhardt and a bevy of local celebrities (Terry Fator assistant Taylor Makakoa, poker pro Lacey Jones and "Vegas Minute" host Denise Pernula), the tale, available in the Sept. 30 issue of Las Vegas Magazine, approximates what it might have been like if Bond mastermind Ian Fleming had been born in Sin City instead of London. As a complement to its cover story, the magazine created posters featuring the scintillating ladies, we asked readers to tell us which was best, and more than 10,000 of you did. The results are below. You can also download high-resolution PDFs of the spy posters to print out or keep.
Survey Period: Sept. 28, 2012 | noon — Oct. 4, 2012 | 11:59 a.m.
Which spy-inspired poster is your favorite?
Note: This is not a scientific poll. The results reflect only the opinions of those who chose to participate. Results may be cached for page and site performance.
- IRS urged not to lower threshold for reporting slot winnings
- Photos: Farrah Abraham celebrates 24th birthday at Ditch Friday at Palms
- ‘Chipotle for pizza,’ juice bar, new park open in Las Vegas Valley
- Third straw at plunging Lake Mead nearly complete
- Macau gaming revenue is down for the 12th consecutive month