Moving On Up?
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Sunday, July 12, 2009 | 6:58 a.m.
Georges St-Pierre successfully defended his UFC Welterweight Championship Saturday night at UFC 100 by beating Thiago Alves. St-Pierre retained his title for the third straight time and now faces the question on whether to move up a weight class.
|Main Card Results|
|Demetrious Johnson||Ali Bagautinov||Unanimous Decision|
|Rory MacDonald||Tyron Woodley||Unanimous Decision|
|Ryan Bader||Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante||Unanimous Decision|
|Andrei Arlovski||Brendan Schaub||Split Decision|
|Ovince St. Preux||Ryan Jimmo||Submission|
|October 25||UFC 179||Jose Aldo vs. Chad Mendes II||Rio de Janeiro|
|November 8||HBO Boxing||Bernard Hopkins vs. Sergey Kovalev||Atlantic City, N.J.|
|November 8||UFC Fight Night 55||Luke Rockhold vs. Michael Bisping||Sydney, Australia|
|November 8||UFC Fight Night 56||Mauricio "Shogun" Rua vs. Jimi Manuwa||Uberlandia, Brazil|
|November 15||UFC 180||Fabricio Werdum vs. Mark Hunt||Mexico City|
|November 22||UFC Fight Night 57||Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson||Austin, Texas|
- Sorting out Caesars: How the Las Vegas company slid into distress, and what’s next
- Teen arrested in North Las Vegas shooting death of acquaintance
- 3 takeaways from Obama’s immigration announcement
- Miss Nevada (and Miss USA) Nia Sanchez crowns successor Sunday at UNLV
- World Food Championships winner Ricardo Heredia is a rising star