Who is Next?
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Sunday, May 3, 2009 | 7 a.m.
After knocking out Ricky Hatton in the second round, the future is bright for Manny Pacquiao. The new IBO and Ring Magazine World Junior Welterweight Champion has plenty of suitors for his next fight including Shane Mosely, Miguel Cotto and Floyd Mayweather Jr. As for Hatton, is there talk of retirement?
|Main Card Results|
|Demetrious Johnson||Ali Bagautinov||Unanimous Decision|
|Rory MacDonald||Tyron Woodley||Unanimous Decision|
|Ryan Bader||Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante||Unanimous Decision|
|Andrei Arlovski||Brendan Schaub||Split Decision|
|Ovince St. Preux||Ryan Jimmo||Submission|
|August 2||HBO Boxing After Dark||Brandon Rios vs. Diego Chaves||Las Vegas: The Chelsea at Cosmopolitan|
|August 9||World Series Of Fighting 12||Luis Palomino vs. Lewis Gonzalez||Las Vegas: The Joint at Hard Rock|
|August 9||Showtime Boxing||Danny Garcia vs. Rod Salka||Brooklyn, N.Y.|
|August 16||UFC Fight Night 47||Ryan Bader vs. Ovince Saint Preux||Bangor, Maine|
|August 16||Showtime Boxing: Title Tripleheader||Shawn Porter vs. Kell Brook||Carson, Calif.|
|August 23||UFC Fight Night 48||Michael Bisping vs. Cung Le||Macau, China|
- Developer fashions plan for Las Vegas expo center off I-15 near Strip
- Here we grow again: PT’s parent company acquires four more taverns
- Puff Daddy launches Pineapple Ciroc with pool party at Rehab
- Nico & Vinz at Foxtail Nightclub; Dirty South, Deep Dish, Pete Tong at Life Nightclub
- Miguel, with girlfriend Nazanin Mandi, performs at Hyde Bellagio