Who is Next?
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Sunday, May 3, 2009 | 7 a.m.
After knocking out Ricky Hatton in the second round, the future is bright for Manny Pacquiao. The new IBO and Ring Magazine World Junior Welterweight Champion has plenty of suitors for his next fight including Shane Mosely, Miguel Cotto and Floyd Mayweather Jr. As for Hatton, is there talk of retirement?
|Main Card Results|
|Conor McGregor||Jose Aldo||Knockout|
|Luke Rockhold||Chris Weidman||TKO|
|Yoel Romero||Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza||Split Decision|
|Demian Maia||Gunnar Nelson||Unanimous Decision|
|Max Holloway||Jeremy Stephens||Unanimous Decision|
|May 29||UFC Fight Night 88||Thomas Almeida vs. Cody Garbrandt||Las Vegas: Mandalay Bay Events Center|
|June 4||UFC 199||Luke Rockhold vs. Michael Bisping||Los Angeles|
|June 18||UFC Fight Night 89||Rory MacDonald vs. Stephen Thompson||Ottawa, Ontario|
|June 25||Premier Boxing Champions: Welterweight title fight||Keith Thurman vs. Shawn Porter||New York|
|July 7||UFC Fight Night 90||Rafael dos Anjos vs. Eddie Alvarez||Las Vegas: MGM Grand Garden Arena|
- Angel’s retooled ‘Mindfreak Live!’ bows at Luxor
- Wife filed for divorce before murder-suicide but didn’t appear before judge
- E-sports poised to become source of action in Las Vegas sports books
- Station Casinos launches 40th anniversary celebration
- Southwest Airlines doesn’t want stadium next to airport