Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Sunday, Nov. 22, 2009 | 12:03 a.m.
Tony McDew not only recognized that he had a gambling problem, but set out to document it with his own video camera, hoping that sharing his experience could help others. When the jackpot hits, "It feels like you're getting high." And when it doesn't? "You want to crucify yourself."
- Gaming industry could soon grow — or shrink — in these 5 places
- Uber arrives in Las Vegas today; battles with taxi companies loom
- Allegiant jet returns to Las Vegas airport after reported engine trouble
- DUI arrest for Henderson cop driving wrong way on highway
- Nevada solar plant workers get nearly $2 million in back pay