Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Sunday, Nov. 22, 2009 | 12:03 a.m.
Tony McDew not only recognized that he had a gambling problem, but set out to document it with his own video camera, hoping that sharing his experience could help others. When the jackpot hits, "It feels like you're getting high." And when it doesn't? "You want to crucify yourself."
- White Castle makes Las Vegas debut; restaurants open at Lou Ruvo Center, Linq, Aria
- Man found in North Las Vegas drainage ditch identified as Henderson resident
- Miss Colombia wins Miss Universe; USA runner-up
- Moapa resident killed after being ejected from car in rollover accident
- One dead after car vs. bike accident