Sunday, Nov. 22, 2009 | 12:03 a.m.
Tony McDew not only recognized that he had a gambling problem, but set out to document it with his own video camera, hoping that sharing his experience could help others. When the jackpot hits, "It feels like you're getting high." And when it doesn't? "You want to crucify yourself."
- NCAA Tournament by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of Saturday’s Elite 8
- How a Las Vegas expansion hockey team’s roster would take shape
- What now? Here’s how Reid will likely spend last months in Senate
- Coached by Arena Football League passing great, Las Vegas Outlaws ready for Monday debut
- Skancke will resign as leader of Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance