Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Sunday, Nov. 22, 2009 | 12:03 a.m.
Tony McDew not only recognized that he had a gambling problem, but set out to document it with his own video camera, hoping that sharing his experience could help others. When the jackpot hits, "It feels like you're getting high." And when it doesn't? "You want to crucify yourself."
- Texas man hits $1.8 million jackpot at Laughlin casino
- Bus driver accused of sexual assault mistakenly released from jail
- Caesars appeals court ruling that opens it up to $364 million claim
- The Carters shine in Rebels’ 72-69 victory against No. 13 Indiana
- Blog: Rebels lead wire-to-wire in 72-69 victory against No. 13 Indiana