Sunday, Nov. 22, 2009 | 12:03 a.m.
Tony McDew not only recognized that he had a gambling problem, but set out to document it with his own video camera, hoping that sharing his experience could help others. When the jackpot hits, "It feels like you're getting high." And when it doesn't? "You want to crucify yourself."
- MGM Resorts CEO: Slots of future will be more social, interactive
- MGM Resorts CEO: ‘Mirage is not on the market’
- Man convicted in Las Vegas mortgage fraud case
- John Dodson wasn’t Demetrious Johnson’s choice for UFC 191 opponent
- Why former Colorado defensive coordinator Kent Baer took pay cut to coach at UNLV