One for the "Money"
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Thursday, Sept. 3, 2009 | 4:41 a.m.
Floyd Mayweather Jr. talks with the media as he prepares to come back to boxing for the first time in two years. Mayweather Jr. fights Juan Manuel Marquez Saturday, September 19th at the MGM Grand.
|Main Card Results|
|Conor McGregor||Jose Aldo||Knockout|
|Luke Rockhold||Chris Weidman||TKO|
|Yoel Romero||Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza||Split Decision|
|Demian Maia||Gunnar Nelson||Unanimous Decision|
|Max Holloway||Jeremy Stephens||Unanimous Decision|
|August 20||UFC 202||Nate Diaz vs. Conor McGregor||Las Vegas: T-Mobile Arena|
|August 27||UFC on Fox 21||Demian Maia vs. Carlos Condit||Vancouver, British Columbia|
|September 3||UFC Fight Night 93||Andrei Arlovski vs. Josh Barnett||Hamburg, Germany|
|September 10||UFC 203||Stipe Miocic vs. Alistair Overeem||Cleveland|
|September 10||HBO Boxing: Middleweight championship bout||Gennady "GGG" Golovkin vs. Kell Brook||London|
- Las Vegas expansion team trademarks three nicknames
- Video: New Trump ad paints a stark portrait of America if Clinton elected
- Clinton aide Abedin dumps husband Weiner over new sexting scandal
- Cornerstone, a ‘classic American steakhouse,’ opens at Gold Coast
- Cresent Hardy is hospitalized after heart attack