One for the "Money"
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Thursday, Sept. 3, 2009 | 4:41 a.m.
Floyd Mayweather Jr. talks with the media as he prepares to come back to boxing for the first time in two years. Mayweather Jr. fights Juan Manuel Marquez Saturday, September 19th at the MGM Grand.
|Main Card Results|
|Demetrious Johnson||Ali Bagautinov||Unanimous Decision|
|Rory MacDonald||Tyron Woodley||Unanimous Decision|
|Ryan Bader||Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante||Unanimous Decision|
|Andrei Arlovski||Brendan Schaub||Split Decision|
|Ovince St. Preux||Ryan Jimmo||Submission|
|October 25||UFC 179||Jose Aldo vs. Chad Mendes II||Rio de Janeiro|
|November 8||HBO Boxing||Bernard Hopkins vs. Sergey Kovalev||Atlantic City, N.J.|
|November 8||UFC Fight Night 55||Luke Rockhold vs. Michael Bisping||Sydney, Australia|
|November 8||UFC Fight Night 56||Mauricio "Shogun" Rua vs. Jimi Manuwa||Uberlandia, Brazil|
|November 15||UFC 180||Fabricio Werdum vs. Mark Hunt||Mexico City|
|November 22||UFC Fight Night 57||Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson||Austin, Texas|
- Halloween Weekend: Nick Jonas, Chris Brown, Erasure, R3hab, Bebe Rexha and Fetish & Fantasy
- Q+A: Bebe Rexha can’t stop drinking about you at Hyde Bellagio
- Does ‘Home Mean Nevada’ to you? Take this quiz to find out
- South Point aims to put Las Vegas at center of bowling universe
- On the national stage, Dean Heller quietly steps out of Harry Reid’s shadow