WEC 48 Preview: Shane Roller
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Tuesday, April 20, 2010 | midnight
In preparation for the first WEC card to hit pay-per-view, Las Vegas Sun fight writer, Brett Okamoto sits down with lightweight Shane Roller, who will be facing Anthony Njokuani in Sacramento.
|Main Card Results|
|Demetrious Johnson||Ali Bagautinov||Unanimous Decision|
|Rory MacDonald||Tyron Woodley||Unanimous Decision|
|Ryan Bader||Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante||Unanimous Decision|
|Andrei Arlovski||Brendan Schaub||Split Decision|
|Ovince St. Preux||Ryan Jimmo||Submission|
|August 28||Showtime Boxing: Heavyweights||Trevor Bryan vs. Derric Rossy||Las Vegas: The D Hotel|
|August 29||Premier Boxing Champions on ESPN||Leo Santa Cruz vs. Abner Mares||Los Angeles|
|September 5||UFC 191||Demetrious Johnson vs. John Dodson||Las Vegas: MGM Grand Garden Arena|
|September 11||Top Rank boxing on TruTV||Oscar Valdez vs. Chris Avalos||Las Vegas: The Cosmopolitan|
|September 12||Boxing: Mayweather vs. Berto||Floyd Mayweather vs. Andre Berto||Las Vegas: MGM Grand Garden Arena|
|September 27||UFC Fight Night 75||Josh Barnett vs. Roy Nelson||Saitama, Japan|
- Former Nevada beauty queen arrested again on meth counts
- Could high-end office complex rise downtown across from Las Vegas City Hall?
- Helene Neville, about to complete U.S. perimeter run, is diagnosed with cancer again
- Why was water spewing from the top of the Stratosphere?
- Wynn Resorts offers to pay $15 million to cut ties with NV Energy