Miguel Torres: After the Bubble Burst
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Friday, Jan. 22, 2010 | 2 a.m.
After losing the bantamweight belt to Brian Bowles in August, Miguel Torres revamped his training camp for his March fight with Joseph Benavidez.
|Main Card Results|
|Conor McGregor||Jose Aldo||Knockout|
|Luke Rockhold||Chris Weidman||TKO|
|Yoel Romero||Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza||Split Decision|
|Demian Maia||Gunnar Nelson||Unanimous Decision|
|Max Holloway||Jeremy Stephens||Unanimous Decision|
|August 20||UFC 202||Nate Diaz vs. Conor McGregor||Las Vegas: T-Mobile Arena|
|August 27||UFC on Fox 21||Demian Maia vs. Carlos Condit||Vancouver, British Columbia|
|September 3||UFC Fight Night 93||Andrei Arlovski vs. Josh Barnett||Hamburg, Germany|
|September 10||UFC 203||Stipe Miocic vs. Alistair Overeem||Cleveland|
|September 10||HBO Boxing: Middleweight championship bout||Gennady "GGG" Golovkin vs. Kell Brook||London|
- Why were two F-117 Nighthawks flying over Nevada?
- Tyjon Lindsey returns in Bishop Gorman shutout win over Bonanza
- Kicker finds redemption as Canyon Springs tops Basic in overtime
- Citizenship applications surge in Nevada after spring of drives
- Liberty falls short against nationally ranked opponent in California