Prefight: Hopkins vs Jones Jr.
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 | 2 a.m.
The first time Bernard Hopkins and Roy Jones Jr. fought, Jones won the IBF middleweight title by unanimous decision. Seventeen years later, the two meet again in the ring.
|Main Card Results|
|Conor McGregor||Jose Aldo||Knockout|
|Luke Rockhold||Chris Weidman||TKO|
|Yoel Romero||Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza||Split Decision|
|Demian Maia||Gunnar Nelson||Unanimous Decision|
|Max Holloway||Jeremy Stephens||Unanimous Decision|
|January 17||UFC Fight Night 81||T.J. Dillashaw vs. Dominick Cruz||Boston|
|January 30||UFC on Fox 18||Anthony Johnson vs. Ryan Bader||Newark, N.J.|
|February 6||UFC 196||Fabricio Werdum vs. Cain Velasquez 2||Las Vegas: MGM Grand Garden Arena|
|February 21||UFC Fight Night 82||Donald Cerrone vs. Tim Means||Pittsburgh|
|February 27||UFC Fight Night 83||Anderson Silva vs. Michael Bisping||London|
- Why we support Clinton for the Democratic nomination
- Hillary Clinton campaigns with casino workers, guests on Strip
- Henderson man critical after home-invasion shooting; police seek suspects
- ‘Vibrant’ crowd at MLS exhibition renews hope of franchise expansion to Vegas
- Rebels persistent in balanced 7-point victory against Colorado State