Sound clip: Mac King, Frankie Moreno
Harrah’s headliner Mac King talks of his recent appearance at the Palladium in London and why he prefers up-close magic to more wide-scale spectacles. Also, Frankie Moreno recounts his path to a gig at the Stratosphere’s Crazy Armadillo to that hotel’s showroom and a contract with Sony Records’ Masterworks label.
Posted Oct. 14, 2011
- Trump’s proposed Yucca Mountain revival should be dead on arrival
- Police: ‘No apparent reason’ for shooting on Vegas Strip bus
- Cubs’ Kris Bryant reminisces about days at Bonanza High
- NCAA Tournament by the odds: Vegas picks and perspective of Sunday’s Elite 8
- Las Vegas NHL team’s GM has the golden touch