Sound clip: Mac King, Frankie Moreno
Harrah’s headliner Mac King talks of his recent appearance at the Palladium in London and why he prefers up-close magic to more wide-scale spectacles. Also, Frankie Moreno recounts his path to a gig at the Stratosphere’s Crazy Armadillo to that hotel’s showroom and a contract with Sony Records’ Masterworks label.
Posted Oct. 14, 2011
- Blog: Golden Knights ‘delighted’ with results of NHL expansion draft
- Vegas Golden Knights fans make presence felt at NHL Awards
- CCSD Trustee Cranor resigns to attend law school at BYU
- Pool and water safety urged as heat wave continues
- Throwback playlist: a summer 12-pack from some bygone Vegas favorites