Sound clip: Neon Eden
The Las Vegas Sun's Tovin Lapan talks to Peter Ashman, immigration attorney and spokesman for the Nevada Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, about the Senate's immigration reform proposal.
Posted May 1, 2013
- With NFL stadium on the way, attention shifts to necessary interstate upgrades
- Nevada real estate investment firm receives $2.2 billion judgment
- Case of shuttered Las Vegas golf course looms over municipal race
- Citizenship a question for pig-mask suspect in heist at Bellagio
- Roger Goodell details why the NFL warmed to Las Vegas and sports betting