One Ton Project
RIYL: King Crimson, Tool, Onesidezero, dredg, Soundgarden, 311, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin
E-mail: [email protected]
"One Ton Project was formed in 2003 by guitarist Brandon Desmond, and drummer Daniel Fuller. Finally rounding out their lineup in 2007 with Joe Munoz on guitar, Adam Sage playing bass, and Travis Mercer providing lead vocals, OTP began tearing up the Las Vegas live music scene at local venue favorites like Emergency Room, The Art Bar, Cheyenne Saloon, and Diablos Cantina. In 2009 One Ton Project's off-the-beaten-path brand of compact, energetic, and quirky progressive rock had the band being asked to headline a local showcase at The House of Blues.
Under the guidence of producer and Onesidezero bassist, Cristian Hernandez, OTP recently recorded a self-titled EP featuring 5 new songs which the band is giving away to music fans, free of charge. Supplies are limited, to obtain your free copy of "One Ton Project" contact the band at myspace.com/onetonproject or by email at [email protected]"
- Daniel Fuller: Drums, Percussion, Vocals
- Adam Sage: Bass
- Travis Mercer: Guitar, Vocals
- Joe Munoz: Guitar
- Brandon Desmond: Guitar, Vocals
2003Las Vegas, NV
Led Zeppelin, Tool, Sublime, Pink Floyd, The Mars Volta, Jeff Buckley, Metallica, Chris Cornell, Bob Marley
Writing and recording.
- Longtime Las Vegas business Carl’s Donuts opens new retail shop
- UNLV making recruiting push for top 2019 wing Christian Brown
- Twain apologizes for saying she would have voted for Trump
- Rebels capture three Mountain West titles in five days
- Health experts concerned about risks of limited-duration health plans