- Casino Guide >
- Boulder Station Hotel and Casino
Boulder Station Hotel and Casino
Boulder Station, which has the look of a traditional western train station, is on Las Vegas' "Boulder Strip," or Boulder Highway, adjacent to Interstate 515/U.S. Highway 95. It offers 300 rooms that were all renovated in 2011, dining options, a 75,000-square-foot casino and a special area just for kids.
The casino provides offers more than 1,400 slots and video poker machines, 33 tables for roulette, blackjack, mini-baccarat, progressive pai gow, craps, and three card poker, a 300-seat sports book, a 452-seat bingo hall, and a poker room offering such games as Omaha, Limit/No Limit Hold’em, or 7-Card Stud.
Surrounding the casino floor is an array of dinning options, with choices ranging from quick eats at the food court to fine steaks at The Broiler to fresh dishes at the Feast Buffet, Cabo and Pasta Cucina.
Guests can head over to the 750-seat Railhead Lounge to listen to blues, jazz, country and rock, to Kixx, a bar featuring free lounge acts and karaoke, or bring the family to catch a flick at the Regal Cinemas.
|Sports Book||Features seating for 300, plus 24 50-inch TVs as well as a giant big screen TV in the sports book, and 32 50-inch TVs in the race book as well as individual monitors.|
|Poker Room||Games include Omaha, Limit/No Limit Hold’em, or 7-Card Stud. Also features progressive jackpots and free lessons at 2 p.m. daily.|
|Health club||A fitness area is available.|
|Casino Wireless Internet||Internet service is available from the rooms.|
|Child Care||Kids Quest is a safe, professionally supervised active entertainment setting for children six weeks to 12 years old. With indoor play areas, the latest in interactive technology, a Karaoke sound and video stage, quiet zones, and even a specially designed Tiny Tots Room for infants and toddlers. Kids Quest is available 7 days a week, including evenings, at an hourly rate.|
|Players Club||Station Casinos Boarding Pass.|
Nightclub & Bars
- Brewers Bar
- One of the numerous bars inside of Boulder Station open 24 hours.
- Havana Lounge at Boulder Station
- Featuring billiards, big buck hunter and premium cigars and a late night happy hour from 11 p.m. to 4 a.m.
- Kixx Lounge
- Play video poker while you sip traditional or flavored margaritas. Rick Duarte performs every Friday and Saturday nights from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Broiler at Boulder Station
- The Broiler is a steak house that offers carefully selected beef that is grilled over mesquite charcoal at 800 degrees. The menu also features along fresh fish that is flown in daily, such as shrimp, Alaskan King crab, oysters and lobster. Reservations, which are recommended, may be made at 702-432-7743. MORE >
|Broiler at Boulder Station|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Burger King at Boulder Station|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Cabo Mexican Restaurant at Boulder Station|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Feast Buffet at Boulder Station|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Grand Cafe at Boulder Station|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Pasta Cucina at Boulder Station|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Slices Pizzeria|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Starbucks at Boulder Station|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Subway at Boulder Station|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Viva Salsa at Boulder Station|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Winchell's at Boulder Station|| ||MORE INFO »|
We currently do not have any movie times for Regal Boulder Station 11
4111 Boulder Highway
Jazz, blues, country and rock musicians headline at the Railhead at Boulder Station. The venue is a ...
- Thursday, Dec. 13
- Boulder Blues
- Sunday, Dec. 16
- Noche Nortena
- Friday, Dec. 14
- Live music at the Railhead
- Saturday, Dec. 15
- Live music at the Railhead