- Casino Guide >
- Caesars Palace
Transport yourself to the opulent and excessive Roman Empire at Caesars Palace. But the ever-changing Caesars Palace is far from ancient. The hotel and casino is constantly raising the bar for what visitors can expect in a Vegas resort experience.
Caesars Palace features 3,348 rooms and suites in five towers, including the new luxury boutique Nobu Hotel and Restaurant, which opened Feb. 4, 2013, in the totally remodeled Centurian Tower. Caesars features 129,000 square feet of gaming space, including the Strip’s largest poker room and a 250-seat sports book. Other amenities include about two dozen restaurants, a four-level shopping mall, four pools, a spa, Pure and Poetry nightclubs and Pussycat Dolls.
Dining options include restaurants from world-renown chefs Guy Savoy, Wolfgang Puck, Bobby Flay, Gordon Ramsay and, on Feb. 4, 2013, Nobu Matsuhisa.
You never know what characters you’ll run into at Caesars with regular performers like Jerry Seinfeld, Bette Midler, Elton John and maybe even the emperor himself.
|Sports Book||Sports Book: Six oversized 12-foot by 15-foot screens, a 20-foot by 50-Foot LED board and twelve 50-inch plasma screens, plus 140 sports seats and a 12-inch flat screen at every table. Race Book: 65 private booths, each with a 12-inch flat-screen TV, plus six 12-foot by 15-foot screens and twelve 50-inch plasma screens simulcasting live horse racing from around the country daily.|
|Poker Room||8,500-square-foot poker room and an adjacent 6,000-square-foot tournament room. 62 tables, 24-hour action. Caesars is the exclusive Las Vegas home of the WSOP Circuit, the NBC Heads-Up Poker Championship and the autumn Caesars Classic tournament series.|
|Health club||Qua Baths & Spa|
|Spa||Qua Baths & Spa|
|Shopping Center||Forum Shops: 160 shops including Anthropologie, Balenciaga, Burberry, Cartier, Christian Dior, David Yurman, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Fresh, Gucci, H&M, Hublot, Kate Spade, Louis Vuitton, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Salvatore Ferragamo, Stuart Weitzman, Tiffany & Co, Tumi and Valentino. Also Appian Way Shops:|
|Casino Wireless Internet||$14.99 per day for rooms; $24.99 per day for the entire complex.|
|Child Care||Third-party child care can be arranged through concierge.|
|Players Club||Total Rewards|
Nightclub & Bars
- Cleopatra's Barge
- Cleopatra's Barge, the floating lounge at Caesars Palace, is an ornate replica of the craft that transported the royalty of Egypt on the Nile River in the time of Julius Caesar. The nightclub featuring live music, DJs and an extensive cocktail list. The lounge opens daily at 12 p.m.; at 9:15 p.m. it turns into a nightclub until 2:30 a.m.
- With an unparalleled view of the Las Vegas Strip, PURE symbolizes a new standard in Las Vegas nightlife. With four distinct experiences enveloped in two stories of decadence, PURE is not just a nightclub; it is The Strip’s first nightlife destination. At 40,000 square feet, PURE Nightclub is four venues in one, each featuring its own DJ, sound system and sexy style.
- Seahorse Lounge
- Bringing tranquilly hip nightlife to Caesars Palace, this architecturally stunning addition to the resorts lounge offerings is inspired by the captivating underwater world of mermaids and seahorses. At the lounge entrance is a towering 1,700-gallon aquarium, surrounded by guest seating that offers an inviting 360-degree view of Australian Pot Belly Seahorses the focal centerpiece of their namesake lounge.
- Shadow Bar
- Featuring contemporary designs and eclectic furnishings, the sensual atmosphere of Shadow Bar is enhanced by provocative shadow dancers, whose silhouetted performances bring the experience to the next level. A wide variety of high-energy cocktails are part of Shadow's exotic drink menu, and all are served with entertaining style. World-class flair bartenders juggle bottles, toss limes, twirl glasses and even do back-flips as they prepare beverages while showcasing their amazing skills.
- Frank Pellegrino Jr.’s Rao’s in Caesars Palace is an offshoot of the Rao family's more than century-old New York kitchen and includes the spectacular Neopolitan cuisine and the personal service and fine dining legacy of the original, as well as the best jukebox in town. Chef Nicole Grimes was named a finalist in the Rising Star Chef of the Year category in the 2013 James Beard Foundation Awards. Rao's is listed in the book “Eating Las Vegas 2013: The 50 Essential Restaurants.” Lunch is Wednesday through Sunday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Dinner is 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. nightly. MORE >
|Augustus Cafe|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Bacchanal Buffet|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Beijing Noodle No. 9|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Boa Steakhouse -- Closed|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Cheesecake Factory at Caesars Forum Shops|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Cypress Street Marketplace|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Empress Court|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Guy Savoy|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Hyakumi|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Il Mulino New York at Caesars Palace|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak and Stone Crab|| ||MORE INFO »|
|La Salsa at Caesars Forum Shops|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Max Brenner: Chocolate by the Bald Man|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Mesa Grill|| ||MORE INFO »|
|MunchBar|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Neros|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Nobu Hotel Restaurant and Lounge|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Old Homestead Steakhouse|| ||MORE INFO »|
|P.J. Clarke's New York Chophouse|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Palm|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Payard Patisserie & Bistro|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Planet Hollywood|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Rao's|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Serendipity 3|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Spago Las Vegas|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Sushi Roku|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Trevi Italian Restaurant|| ||MORE INFO »|
3570 S. Las Vegas Boulevard
The Colosseum is one of the most legendary venue's in Vegas, hosting names more legendary than Caesars himself.
- Saturday, Dec. 16
- Mariah Carey
- Wednesday, Dec. 20
- Mariah Carey
- Friday, Dec. 22
- Mariah Carey
- Sunday, Dec. 17
- Mariah Carey