- Casino Guide >
- Eastside Cannery
The exterior of the Eastside Cannery Hotel and Casino stands out among the Boulder Strip with its saw-tooth roofline and bluish hue. Like its North Las Vegas sister property, nostalgic murals decorate the outside of the building. Inside, visitors are transported to the industrial era with open-truss ceilings, oversized and exposed mechanical details throughout the property.
Within the 16-story hotel tower, the 307 guest rooms and suites resemble the property’s industrial feel and feature floor-to-ceiling windows, giving guests views of the Las Vegas Strip and surrounding mountains. Standard rooms measure in at more than 450 square feet, but visitors booking a corner room are treated to more than 600 square feet of room space and even more spectacular views.
The 65,000-square foot casino keeps the action going with more than 2,000 slots, 26 table games and a 450-seat bingo hall. Five restaurants tempt the palate. Live music can be found at The Pinups Bar and Marilyn’s. The 18,000-square foot Casablanca Room features headline performers and boxing/wrestling/martial arts matches.
|Sports Book||Seats 75. 90 televisions.|
|Poker Room||Includes Omaha, Texas Hold 'Em and seven-card stud|
|Casino Wireless Internet|
|Players Club||C.A.N. Club|
Nightclub & Bars
- Casa Cocina Bar
- Go north to get south of the border at Casa Cocina Bar. A variety of Mexican beers and tequila-infused drinks await your arrival at the Cannery.
- Marilyn's Lounge
- By day, Marilyn's Lounge sits tucked away from the casino floor bustle and offers a relaxing place to grab a cocktail, but by nightfall, the stage opens up and live music pulsates across floor.
- One Six Sky Lounge
- Sitting on top of the hotel tower, One Sixth Sky Lounge offers panoramic views of Las Vegas and is designed for private functions of up to 200 people.
- Pin-Ups Bar
- An oasis amongst a sea of slots and tables, Pin-Ups Bar features its namesakes shaking and pouring up some of the finest libation concoctions.
- Casa Cocina
- Traditional Mexican food and an assortment of deliciously unique entrẽes make Casa Cocina a favorite Mexican restaurant in North Las Vegas. MORE >
|Cannery Row Buffet|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Carve Steak House|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Casa Cocina|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Deli at Eastside Cannery|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Snaps|| ||MORE INFO »|
5255 Boulder Highway