- Casino Guide >
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
MGM Grand, a AAA Four Diamond resort, offers 5,044 rooms and suites.
MGM Grand features KÀ by Cirque du Soleil; Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club; and world-class entertainment at the Grand Garden Arena and Hollywood Theatre.
The resort offers signature restaurants by celebrity chefs including Tom Colicchio’s Craftsteak, Emeril Lagasse’s New Orleans Fish House, Wolfgang Puck’s Bar & Grill and Michelin three star and Forbes Five Star restaurant, Joël Robuchon.
As part of its ongoing “Grand Renovation,” MGM Grand has remodeled all rooms and suites in its main tower and is adding several new experiences to its lineup including Hakkasan Las Vegas Restaurant and Nightclub, a new upscale dining/nightlife concept (coming in April 2013).
MGM Grand also features a state-of-the-art, non-smoking conference center, the Grand Spa, Cristophe Salon, "CSI: The Experience" and an inviting pool complex featuring the tantalizing daylife of Wet Republic.
Upscale accommodations include The Mansion, an exclusive hotel within the hotel; the luxurious two-story SKYLOFTS at MGM Grand; and The Signature at MGM Grand, a luxury all-suite, non-gaming hotel located adjacent to the main resort.
|Sports Book||Seats 104, 44 televisions|
|Poker Room||22 tables|
|Health club||Part of Spa|
|Spa||MGM Grand Spa|
|Casino Wireless Internet|
|Players Club||M life is MGM Resorts International’s rewards program that gives you the power to earn benefits for virtually every dollar you spend. That means you’ll be rewarded for enjoying hotel, dining, entertainment and spa experiences, along with your slot and table play at any one of 15 MGM Resorts’ destinations. Your play and spend are recognized as a single account, making it easy to stay, play and win wherever you like, whenever you like. Earn points, Express Comps, Tier Credits, and more! Advance your tier and earn even more credits.|
Nightclub & Bars
- Centrifuge at MGM Grand is a 77-seat bar featuring live entertainment and an innovative drink menu. The bar features a progressive music program and numerous freestyle and choreographed dance numbers. Specialty cocktails from each of MGM Grand’s signature restaurants are available to order. Such fruit-infused spirits include the Kentucky Peach, served with peach-infused Woodford Reserve Bourbon, peach nectar, fresh sour and ginger ale and the Frida with strawberry pineapple-infused Patron tequila, lime and citronage.
- Rouge, an upscale lounge overlooking the casino floor, is the perfect place to engage in a game of video poker, catch the action of major sporting events or just enjoy people watching. An array of specialty infused cocktails, champagnes, fine wines, specialty beers and cordials are available.
- Tabú Ultralounge
- Win “Best Lounge” from Club Systems International’s prestigious Club World Awards and you’re a hot spot. Win it twice and you’re a destination. Win it three times and you’re Tabú Ultra Lounge, the MGM Grand’s intimate nightclub known for its clean lines, casual vibe and stellar soundtrack. With two bars to choose from, patrons here sip on heavy-duty cocktails as they mingle to the sounds of hip-hop, house, old school and rock from some of Vegas’ favorite DJs like Jose 2 Hype and Eric Forbes. In an interesting twist, the VIP section and the dance floor are one in the same at Tabú. A row of tables runs down the club’s center where VIPs enjoy bottle service from decked out models as well as a front row view of dancing patrons who take to wide, low tables to show off their best moves. Whether you’re getting low or just watching the action, not much is taboo at this sexy lounge.
- West Wing Bar
- The West Wing Bar provides a secluded place to hang out, meet before an evening of dining and entertainment or wind down with a nightcap. Catch a live DJ set on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Zuri, the lobby bar at MGM Grand, offers guests a contemporary twist on a classic martini bar, the venue serves classic cocktails and features hard-to-find specialty beers from around the world and a cigar humidor.
- Joël Robuchon
- For a first-class dining experience in an intimate environment, try the traditional French cuisine at Joël Robuchon. While outdoor seating is not available, seating inside the restaurant's vertical garden gives customers the feeling of being outdoors. Reservations are highly recommended. Private dining area holds 10 people. Garden area can be reserved for group of 12. While individual menu items range from $85 to $235, most customers choose from tasting menu -- which averages $400 per person. Awards: 3 Star Michelin Guide Winner, Forbes Five Star Award Winner, AAA 5 Diamond Award Winner, "Chef of the Century" by Gault Millau restaurant guide, Wine Spectator Grand Award Winner. Las Vegas Weekly restaurant reviewer Brock Radke ranks Joël Robuchon tied for the No. 5 spot with Guy Savoy in his list of the top 20 most important restaurants in Las Vegas. MORE >
|'wichcraft|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Cabana Grill|| ||MORE INFO »|
|CLOSED: Diego|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Emeril's New Orleans Fish House|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Fiamma Trattoria & Bar|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Grand Wok and Sushi Bar|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Joël Robuchon|| ||MORE INFO »|
|L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon|| ||MORE INFO »|
|MGM Grand Buffet|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Pearl|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Pub 1842|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Rainforest Cafe|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Shibuya|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Stage Deli|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Starbucks at MGM Grand|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Studio Cafe||MORE INFO »|
|Studio Wok|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Tom Colicchio’s Craftsteak|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill|| ||MORE INFO »|