- Casino Guide >
- Monte Carlo Resort and Casino
Monte Carlo Resort and Casino
|Sports Book||138 seats. 19 TVs|
|Poker Room||15 tables. Features no limit and limit Texas Hold 'Em.|
|Casino Wireless Internet||Free Wi-Fi|
Nightclub & Bars
- Big Chill
- This full-service walk-up bar provides a mix of modern libations and classic cocktails. Frozen specialty drinks include Strawberry Daiquiri, Tropical Mojito and Piña Colada. Bottled and draft beer also is on tap.
- Diablo's Cantina
- Sultry and spicy, the sirens of Diablo's Cantina greet Vegas passersby in front of Monte Carlo Hotel and Casino. This two-tier Mexican hotspot is your one stop destination regardless of what time of day it is to enjoy everything from a mid-day Mai Tai and people watching, to a late-night tequila fiesta.
- minus5° Ice Bar
An Experience that will chill you to your bones, minus5° is an ice bar where you can touch, feel, and explore hand-crafted ice sculptures and ice architecture made from 100 percent pure Canadian ice. Everything inside minus5° is made of ice; the walls, the bar, the sculptures, the seats and even the glasses that you enjoy our famous vodka-based cocktails in.
Walking into minus5°, guests are given insulated jackets, gloves and boots. Once inside the bar, visitors are greeted with an icy wonderland of intricately hand-crafted ice sculptures and furniture. No matter what the event, you and your companions will be treated to the coolest experience in town!
- Andre's French Restaurant
- Andre's Restaurant is a serious dining spot, claiming to be the most honored and awarded restaurant in Las Vegas. A AAA 4-Diamond honoree, the restaurant offers diners contemporary French cuisine by star chef Andre Rochat in a sexy, elegant location in the Monte Carlo. The menu includes classic French entrees, such as signature dishes that include Rack of Colorado Lamb with eggplant parmesan and gratin dauphinois, Filet of Beef au Poivre Vert and Live Main Lobster Thermidor. The wine list features more than 15,000 vintages from a wine cellar honored with an Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator. MORE >
|Brand Steakhouse & Lounge|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Buffet at Monte Carlo|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Cafe at Monte Carlo|| ||MORE INFO »|
|d. vino Italian Food & Wine Bar|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Diablo's Cantina|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Dragon Noodle|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Häagen Dazs at Monte Carlo|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Manchu Wok at Monte Carlo|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Market City Caffé|| ||MORE INFO »|
|McDonald's at Monte Carlo|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Pub|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Rubio's at Monte Carlo|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Sbarro at Monte Carlo|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Starbucks at Monte Carlo|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Subway at Monte Carlo|| ||MORE INFO »|
3770 S. Las Vegas Boulevard