- Casino Guide >
True to its namesake, The Orleans gives visitors a year-round Mardi Gras feeling with a New Orleans French Quarter environment.
Located just a short way from the center of gambling on the Strip, The Orleans offers a collection of attractions that helps to draw in a mix of locals and visitors.
In addition to the 1,885 hotel rooms and 134,000-square foot casino, the property has a 70-lane bowling center, an 18-screen movie theater, an 850-seat showroom and a 9,500-seat arena, home to the Las Vegas Wranglers hockey team.
The hotel also has 14 dining options, including Canal Street, The Prime Rib Loft, Koji Sushi Bar & China Bistro and Big Al’s Oyster Bar.
|Sports Book||Seats 125. 43 televisions.|
|Poker Room||35 tables; Texas Hold ‘Em, Omaha and other games upon request.|
|Health club||Spa Orleans|
|Casino Wireless Internet||Available in Java Vegas coffee area|
|Child Care||Kids Tyme|
|Players Club||Players Club – B Connected. Also offers shuttle to/from the Strip and Gold Coast.|
Nightclub & Bars
- Bourbon Street Cabaret
- The Bourbon Street Cabaret is a 140-seat theater where guests are invited to sit down for a few drinks and some light fare while enjoying a genuine Louisiana-style ambiance and spirited productions from the best in live entertainment. To see the Event Calendar or to purchase tickets, go online or call the Box Office: 702-365-7075 / 888-365-7111.
- Brendan’s Irish Pub at the Orleans Hotel
- Straight from the "Emerald Isle" comes the inspiration for this authentic Irish Pub featuring the best brews from across the sea! Come into Brendan's for live nightly entertainment and your favorite draft beers, Irish bottled beers, ales and Irish whiskeys. You'll want to make this exciting Pub a "must" every time you visit The Orleans. Guinness and Other Imported Beers on Tap. No cover charge. Schedule subject to change. For information, please call 702-365-7111.
- Big Al's Oyster Bar
- Serving freshly shucked oysters and clams or choose from steamed clams, pan roasts, bouillabaisse and pasta dishes all served with an authentic Creole/Cajun flair. Sunday - Thursday, 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 11 a.m. to midnight. MORE >
|Baskin-Robbins at the Orleans|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Big Al's Oyster Bar|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Canal Street|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Coasta Cantina|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Coasta Cantina|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Courtyard Cafe|| ||MORE INFO »|
|French Market Buffet|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Fuddruckers at the Orleans|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Java Vegas Coffee|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Koji Sushi Bar & China Bistro|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Prime Rib Loft|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory||MORE INFO »|
|Sbarro|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Subway at the Orleans|| ||MORE INFO »|
|T.G.I. Friday's inside the Orleans|| ||MORE INFO »|
- Century Orleans 18
- 4500 West Tropicana Boulevard (800)FANDANGO 946#
|Nebraska||11:35 a.m., 2:15 p.m.|
|The Legend of Hercules||2:35 a.m., 7:35 p.m.|
|The Nut Job in 3D||2:10 a.m., 6:45 p.m.|
|Lone Survivor||11:15 a.m., 2:05 p.m., 4:55 p.m., 7:45 p.m., 10:35 p.m.|
|Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit||11:30 a.m., 12:45 p.m., 2:05 p.m., 3:20 p.m., 4:40 p.m., 5:55 p.m., 7:15 p.m., 8:30 p.m., 9:50 p.m.|
|Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues||5 a.m., 7:45 p.m., 10:30 p.m.|
|Devil's Due||12:15 p.m., 2:45 p.m., 5:10 p.m., 7:40 p.m., 10:05 p.m.|
|Grudge Match||1 a.m., 7:10 p.m.|
|Frozen||11:20 a.m., 1:55 p.m., 4:30 p.m., 7:05 p.m., 9:40 p.m.|
|Fast Times at Ridgemont High||2 a.m., 7 p.m.|
|The Legend of Hercules 3D||12:05 p.m., 5:05 p.m., 10:10 p.m.|
|Ride Along||11:35 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:50 p.m., 2:55 p.m., 4:15 p.m., 5:20 p.m., 6:40 p.m., 7:50 p.m., 9:05 p.m., 10:15 p.m.|
|The Nut Job||11:50 a.m., 4:25 p.m., 9:10 p.m.|
|August: Osage County||11:15 a.m., 2 p.m., 4:45 p.m., 7:30 p.m., 10:15 p.m.|
|Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones||1:30 a.m., 3:45 p.m., 6 p.m., 8:15 p.m., 10:25 p.m.|
|The Hunger Games: Catching Fire||10:20 p.m.|
|12 Years a Slave||12:55 p.m., 3:55 p.m., 6:55 p.m., 10 p.m.|
|The Wolf of Wall Street||12:35 p.m., 4:35 p.m., 8:35 p.m.|
|Her||12:50 p.m., 3:50 p.m., 6:50 p.m., 9:45 p.m.|
|The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug||3:40 a.m., 9:55 p.m.|
4500 W. Tropicana Ave.