- Casino Guide >
- Palms Casino Resort and Palms Place Hotel & Spa
Palms Casino Resort and Palms Place Hotel & Spa
Palms Casino Resort has come a long way since its "Real World" debut in 2002. The boutique property features three distinct towers and a diverse mix of bars and restaurants across a 95,000-square-foot casino.
Palms, which features more than 1,200 rooms and fantasy suites, is currently undergoing a multi-million dollar transformation that will encompass an Ivory Tower room and suite redesign, new culinary additions, re-imagined gaming spaces and new, distinctive nightlife experiences.
In addition to newly designed rooms, during the first phase of the renovation, Palms will welcome Heraea, a high-energy American restaurant and lounge, and XISHI, a pan-Asian restaurant and lounge.
Fantasy Suites include the Hardwood Suite, the only hotel room in the world with its own basketball court.
Other amenities include the all-new Cantor Gaming® race and sports book, one of the few sports books in Las Vegas to include a poker room; SOCIAL; Scarlet; Chocolat Bistro; tonic bar; ghostbar; Pearl Concert Theater; Moon Nightclub; N9NE Steakhouse; Nove Italiano; Simon Restaurant & Lounge; Palms Pool & Bungalows; Kim Vō Salon; Drift Spa & Hammam; Brenden Theatres, a 14-theatre cineplex and more than 60,000 square-feet of meeting space.
|Sports Book||Cantor Gaming Race & Sports Book and Poker Room features 1,200 square feet of LED TV screens and more than 90 seats.|
|Poker Room||Two poker with 11 tables of limit and no limit Texas Hold 'Em. Will check|
|Health club||Inside The Drift Spa|
|Shopping Center||There is retail, but not a shopping center.|
|Casino Wireless Internet|
|Players Club||Club Palms|
Nightclub & Bars
- Ghostbar is the sultry indoor-outdoor ultra lounge at the Palms. Sitting high atop the casino on the 55th floor, Ghostbar offers some of the most stunning views of the Las Vegas Strip, which literally sparkles beneath. Outdoors, the sky-deck offers a 360-degree view of Vegas complete with a breathtaking view straight down through a glass inset in the floor. Inside, Ghostbar offers an intimate atmosphere with plenty of seating and unique lighting that changes along with the pulsing music. The ultra contemporary interior is perfect for lounging and indulging in a few specialty cocktails or something from the extensive wine and champagne list.
- Every Thursday
- Ghostbar Industry Thursdays
- Moon Nightclub
- The Fantasy Tower at the Palms got its name for a good reason. Moon nightclub, high atop the 53rd floor, transports visitors into a fanciful space-age themed club with Jetsons-like décor and shiny silver-uniformed cocktail waitresses. The color-changing glass tile floor, lasers and space imagery give the club a futuristic vibe. Moon brings the outdoors inside on warm nights when the roof retracts to offer a clear view of the desert sky and (duh!) the moon. When the roof is closed, the ceiling serves as a massive screen, projecting images of exciting scenes from the club below.
- Rojo Lounge
- Lobby luxury. Slip into the sleek and sophisticated Rojo Lounge at Palms Place for titillating cocktails and conversations. Peruse the ever-changing menu for innovative cuisine, cocktails and fine wines. Valet Parking is available at Palms Place for direct access to Rojo.
- Simon Restaurant and Lounge
- Celebrated chef Kerry Simon presents his signature culinary venture, Simon at Palms Place. The sophisticated restaurant offers an inventive menu with a special focus on the freshest seasonal items and quality organic ingredients. Simon at Palms Place overlooks the dramatic outdoor pool and cabanas, along with a view of the Vegas Strip and Spring Mountains. Sunday breakfast is from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.; Sunday brunch is from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Sunday dinner is from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. Monday through Saturday, breakfast is from 7 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., lunch is from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., lunch at the Bar & Lounge is from 2:30 p.m. to 6 p.m., dinner is from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. Simon is listed in the book “Eating Las Vegas 2013: The 50 Essential Restaurants.” MORE >
|24 Seven Cafe|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Alizé|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Bistro Buffet|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Blizz Frozen Yogurt|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Blue Agave Oyster Bar -- Closed|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf at the Palms|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Familglia Pizzeria at the Palms|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Garduños|| ||MORE INFO »|
|McDonald's at the Palms|| ||MORE INFO »|
|N9NE Steakhouse|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs at the Palms|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Nove Italiano|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Panda Express inside the Palms|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Simon Restaurant and Lounge|| ||MORE INFO »|
We currently do not have any movie times for Brenden Palms Casino