- Casino Guide >
It is virtually impossible to be anywhere in Las Vegas and miss the Stratosphere. It towers 1,149 feet above Las Vegas and is the tallest observation tower in the United States. The casino itself is 55,784 square feet and contains 950 slot machines, 120 game tables and 2,427 hotel rooms.
Of the hotel's 2,427 rooms, 909 were recently remodeled into Stratosphere Select rooms.
The Stratosphere is mostly known for its rides at the top of the tower. The Big Shot, located at the 113th floor, torpedoes riders up 160 feet using compressed air. X-Scream is a teeter-totter perched at the top of the observation deck ��� if that wasn't scary enough, the coaster arm flings the riders out 27 feet over the edge of the tower. Guests looking for something more sedate can just hang around the 107th floor and simply look at the scenery.
|Sports Book||120 seats. 57 TVs|
|Poker Room||8 tables of various games|
|Health club||Fitness center.|
|Spa||The Roni Josef Salon and Day Spa|
|Shopping Center||The Tower Shops feature nearly 50 stores|
|Casino Wireless Internet|
|Players Club||Ace Play|
Nightclub & Bars
- Back Alley Bar -- Closed
- (Note: This venue has been closed and been replaced by McCall's Heartland Grill.) Enjoy daily drink specials, great bar food and live music Thursday - Sunday nights in this casual party bar located near the Poker Room. The live music and the “Back Alley Girls,” the Daisy Duke-clad beverage servers, who dance on the bar, create a lively party atmosphere that goes late into the night. Open 24/7.
- Big Shot Bar
- Big Shot Bar is located on level 109 near the entrance to the observation deck and extreme thrill rides. For those with a little pre-ride trepidation, a shot of liquid courage may be just what the doctor ordered.
- C Bar
- Add an edge to your evening within the sexy new bar without edges, the C Bar! Become the center of it all in the new heart of the Stratosphere. Cross the threshold into a circular world of 360 degrees of pulsating beats and plasma screens that place you in the middle of today's hottest music videos. Bask in the dimly lit glow of multicolored neon. No matter where you sit, you'll have the best seat in the house, and be guaranteed a rocking good time.
- Images Lounge
- After a day at the tables or the slots, unwind at Images Lounge. Our bartenders are just waiting to put together the perfect drink* just for you. Enjoy live entertainment on our large state-of-the-art stage area with booming sound system, beginning at 10 p.m. nightly.
- Level 107 Lounge
- Level 107 Lounge offers an extensive appetizer, dessert and cocktail menu in a romantic lounge setting with a view of the Las Vegas Valley from the 107th floor of the Stratosphere Tower. Menu offerings include tomato fondue, tuna and salmon poke and lobster bisque. A daily happy hour runs from 4-7 p.m., with half-price appetizers and two-for-one cocktails, and late happy hour offers half-price apps from 10:30 p.m.-1 a.m. and two-for-one cocktails from 1-4 p.m. Level 107 opens at 4 p.m., but twilight visit is the best time to view Las Vegas from this lofty vantage point.
- Top of the World
- The Top of the World restaurant gives diners a unique experience — fine dining in an elegant atmosphere while slowly getting a panoramic view of the Las Vegas skyline. The restaurant, located 844 feet above the Las Vegas Strip in the Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower, rotates 360 degrees every 80 minutes. Besides the regular menu, Celebrity Chef Rick Giffen and the restaurant's culinary team offer several "Proposal Packages" for couples seeking a romantic memorable evening. Private dining rooms are also available for groups of 20 or more. The restaurant has been awarded the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence every years since 1996 and has been named Best Restaurant by Nevada Magazine and No. 1 in the Top Fine Restaurants with a View in Las Vegas by HauteLiving.com. Top of the World is listed in the book “Eating Las Vegas 2013: The 50 Essential Restaurants.” The Las Vegas Weekly ranked getting a meal at the Top of the World as its No. 39th (out of 50) must-eat Las Vegas meals. MORE >
|Buffet at Stratosphere|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Fellini's Ristorante Italiano|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Level 8 Pool Cafe and Bar|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Naga Chinese Express|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Roxy's Diner|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Starbucks at Stratosphere|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Top of the World|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Tower Pizzeria & Creamery|| ||MORE INFO »|
2000 Las Vegas Blvd S