This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
20 Top Celebrity Chefs Sharing Secret Recipes at Jean Louis Palladin Dinner
Published on Tue, Oct 9, 2012 (1:12 p.m.)Las Vegas' most sophisticated Foodie Event is just around the corner (Oct. 21st), and tickets to this 100-person-only event are going very, very quickly.
The annual Jean Louis Palladin dinner at Alize´ at the top of the Palms Casino Resort features TWENTY of Las Vegas' renowned chefs, each cooking up a secret recipe menu item for an 8-course dinner you're not even going to believe.
Check out the menu . . . check out the chefs participating . . . but most importantly, secure your tickets as quickly as possible by calling (702) 951-7000.
Read all the details here: http://www.Toprestaurantslasvegas.com/palladin-dinner-las-vegas
- Police: Fires set at Trump hotel don’t appear politically motivated
- Father of missing Las Vegas boy avows innocence after body found
- Menzies finds success in recruiting, lands key prospects Amauri Hardy, Shakur Juiston
- Suspect in Las Vegas slaying arrested while entering US from Mexico
- Nevada leaders speak against plans to revive Yucca Mountain project