This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
20 Top Celebrity Chefs Sharing Secret Recipes at Jean Louis Palladin Dinner
Published on Tue, Oct 9, 2012 (1:12 p.m.)Las Vegas' most sophisticated Foodie Event is just around the corner (Oct. 21st), and tickets to this 100-person-only event are going very, very quickly.
The annual Jean Louis Palladin dinner at Alize´ at the top of the Palms Casino Resort features TWENTY of Las Vegas' renowned chefs, each cooking up a secret recipe menu item for an 8-course dinner you're not even going to believe.
Check out the menu . . . check out the chefs participating . . . but most importantly, secure your tickets as quickly as possible by calling (702) 951-7000.
Read all the details here: http://www.Toprestaurantslasvegas.com/palladin-dinner-las-vegas
- If Raiders’ move to L.V. is approved, Bay Area fans should boycott team
- Over 1 million join anti-Trump women’s marches worldwide
- How hard has Airbnb hit the hotel industry? It’s not as bad as once thought
- The Latest: Petition seeks Trump’s tax returns
- 10,000th same-sex marriage license issued in Clark County