This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Doing Yoga, Doing Good
Published on Wed, Dec 7, 2016 (12:19 p.m.)On December 14th, Modo Yoga Las Vegas (www.modoyogalasvegas.com) will host a Holiday yoga class with live music by local musician, Cameron Calloway. The cost is a $10 donation and/or clothing or furniture donation, all proceeds will be directly supporting the Rape Crisis Center of Las Vegas. Studio opens at 5:30pm, class is from 6-7pm, with time to shop with local Las Vegas artisans, Sister House Collective and Desert Daisy Jewelry before and after class.
The yoga class is heated and is accessible for all levels. Bring a mat, towel, and water or we rent them for $2 at the studio.
If you can't make the class, Modo Yoga offers a $5 donation class every Friday night at 7pm, all December and January class donations go directly to the Rape Crisis Center of Las Vegas.
The Rape Crisis Center of Las Vegas was founded in 1974 and offers crisis response, advocacy, counseling + support for victims of sexual assault, as well as education + outreach throughout Clark County, NV. (www.rcclv.org)
Modo Yoga Las Vegas is located at 3638 E Sunset Rd Ste 110, Las Vegas NV 89120. Please call with any questions 702-331-2030.
- St. Louis man wins $1 million slot tournament at the M Resort
- Price tag for Raiders stadium to climb, which is a good thing, project official says
- Woman seen in video shoving man off bus will contest murder charge
- School police break up multiple fights on last day of classes
- Door-to-door checks after tornado damage in Missouri capital