This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Nevada Donor Network promotes Kelli Little to community services supervisor
Published on Thu, Dec 8, 2016 (10:54 a.m.)Nevada Donor Network is pleased to announce the promotion of Kelli Little to Community Services Supervisor. In her new role, Little is responsible for creating and maintaining a strategic plan and annual budget, providing support for the Community Services team, identifying professional development opportunities for staff and leading the team toward the successful execution of organization mission and goals.
Little brings years of experience in the fields of community health, organ donation and transplantation. Most recently, she served as Nevada Donor Network’s Community Services Coordinator.
During her time as Community Services Coordinator, Little educated community members about the importance of organ, eye and tissue donation; provided support and empowerment to volunteers; supported and encouraged community partners to serve as advocates for donation and helped build community partnerships.
Little holds a Bachelor of Science in Community Health Education from Western Oregon University. She is a member of the Public Health Association and was chosen as the 2015 Nevada Donor Network Employee of the Year.
- Wall or no wall, this government shutdown is immoral
- Two years of Trump: Dizzying dysfunction, controversies, mark first half of president’s first term
- The Factory Kitchen makes a quick impact on the Venetian’s dining scene
- Disallowed goal turning point for Golden Knights in win against Pens
- Fight night in Vegas: Plenty of pageantry, fans for another Pacquiao win