This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
The Vegas Experiment Ski & Snowboard Documentary official release
Published on Wed, Dec 5, 2012 (12:36 p.m.)JT Media Films is pleased to announce the release of the full length movie The Vegas Experiment Ski & Snowboard Documentary. This film follows 7 world class athletes from Lake Tahoe on a journey to the Las Vegas Ski & Snowboard Resort. The cast and crew of The Vegas Experiment were given unprecedented access to the resort for a 5 days private film shoot. The Las Vegas Ski & Snowboard Resort closed it's doors for the 11/12 winter season, and gave the athletes and filmmakers the opportunity to utilize the resort in a completely different way.
The crew of The Vegas Experiment camped and filmed on location to find out what truly is possible in the mountains outside of Las Vegas, Nevada. Find out what happens when the talent of Lake Tahoe meets the creativity of a resort on the rise in this free, full length documentary available now at www.JTMediaTahoe.com or http://youtu.be/4IQNLZt1NuM
ABOUT JT MEDIA Films
JT Media Films is an action/adventure digital cinema company out of South Lake Tahoe, California. JT Media Films is known for capturing compelling stories in some of the toughest environments. For more information on JT Media Films visit www.JTMediaTahoe.com.
- Employee shot by security guard during attempted robbery at Henderson jewelry store
- Patriots favored by a field goal over Falcons in Super Bowl 51
- Wind, rain causing problems throughout the valley, continuing through Monday afternoon
- CEO of IT company: ‘Losing my job was the best thing that ever happened to me’
- Win the sugar war: Spot hidden sweets and make smart choices