This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
2012 NL Rookie of the Year Bryce Harper to Make Appearance at Findlay Toyota Barbeque
Published on Thu, Jan 17, 2013 (11:29 a.m.)Las Vegas, January 17, 2013—Las Vegas’ own Bryce Harper will be making an appearance at Findlay Toyota on Friday, February 8 from 6:30-8 p.m. The number 1 draft pick by the Washington Nationals in the 2010 draft is coming off a stellar rookie season in which he was named an MLB National League All-Star and the 2012 National League Rookie of the Year.
When asked for comment Findlay Toyota Marketing Director, Stephanie Bernas had this to say, “The dealership has been getting countless calls from people asking for more details on his appearance. I just tell them to save the date because it’s going to be a great day for baseball and a barbeque!”
In addition to Bryce Harper’s appearance, which will include a Q&A; session with the star, there will also be a raffle held to win signed merchandise. And let’s not forget about all the delicious hot dogs and hamburgers you can eat! Register at Findlaytoyota.com today to participate.
About Findlay Automotive Group
Findlay Automotive Group (www.FindlayAuto.com) was founded by the late Pete Findlay in 1961 when he arrived in the Las Vegas Valley from Panaca to open Pete’s Used Cars on Boulder Highway. Findlay’s son, Cliff Findlay, now spearheads Findlay’s 30 dealerships in Nevada, Arizona, Utah and Idaho.
- Injured Gorman star Bey helps Gaels win 9th straight Sunset basketball crown
- Study finds underage, fearful women in Vegas sex trafficking
- Coronado erases 13-point halftime deficit, rallies past Foothill for Sunrise title
- Research meets rhetoric: UNLV scholar reframes the White House’s rejection of climate science
- Leaks like Flynn information are responsible, not unpatriotic