This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Mother and daughter husky are missing
Published on Mon, Feb 4, 2013 (2:20 a.m.)Two beautiful huskies (red and white and gray and white) have been missing since Saturday. My Girls are MISSING! I can't eat or sleep! Please help me find them! They are my Family, my children, they mean the world to me! Please spread the word. I live in Las Vegas close to Centennial hills area. They were last seen in Providence area. major cross streets are Dorrell and Hualapai. Please contact me if seen! Jenn 701-833-6783. Thank you
- UNLV hires sports law firm after getting stadium proposal
- Police detain 5 people during demonstration at Heller’s office
- Police release victim’s photo as they search for slaying suspect
- These Americans hated the health law. Until the idea of repeal sank in.
- Las Vegas exec: Gaming’s embrace of esports won’t happen overnight