This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Mother and daughter husky are missing
Published on Mon, Feb 4, 2013 (2:20 a.m.)Two beautiful huskies (red and white and gray and white) have been missing since Saturday. My Girls are MISSING! I can't eat or sleep! Please help me find them! They are my Family, my children, they mean the world to me! Please spread the word. I live in Las Vegas close to Centennial hills area. They were last seen in Providence area. major cross streets are Dorrell and Hualapai. Please contact me if seen! Jenn 701-833-6783. Thank you
- Las Vegas stripper pleads guilty to running multistate drug ring
- Las Vegas Sands paying $7 million to settle corrupt practices probe
- Teen suspect in football star’s slaying to be charged as adult
- Carson City puts ban on recreational pot businesses
- Dwayne Morgan out for season, will apply for medical redshirt