This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Mother and daughter husky are missing
Published on Mon, Feb 4, 2013 (2:20 a.m.)Two beautiful huskies (red and white and gray and white) have been missing since Saturday. My Girls are MISSING! I can't eat or sleep! Please help me find them! They are my Family, my children, they mean the world to me! Please spread the word. I live in Las Vegas close to Centennial hills area. They were last seen in Providence area. major cross streets are Dorrell and Hualapai. Please contact me if seen! Jenn 701-833-6783. Thank you
- Steps from the Strip, Westin Las Vegas upgrades by removing its casino
- Four phases in the life cycle of hotel furnishings
- Area 15 to offer artsy, futuristic spin on retail and entertainment
- Snap judgment: First impressions of the Super Bowl 52 betting line
- Another day in Southern Nevada, another roundup