This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Annual Fish Fry Every Friday During Lent Beginning Feb. 15th
Published on Sat, Feb 9, 2013 (1:09 p.m.)FISH FRY Every Friday During Lent Beginning February 15th
Open to the Public
4:00pm till 7:00pm in the Parish Center
Deep Fried or Baked Fish Filets, Fries, Cole Slaw, Bread and Coffee
Adults $7 Children $4
Eat In or Take it To Go
Sponsored by Knights of Columbus Council 8282
30% of the profits go to St Viator Catholic Community
Everyone is invited! Best Fish Fry In Vegas For Lenten Season.
- Las Vegas Taste & Sounds of Soul Festival returns to Fremont Street
- Clark basketball back in a familar spot, the state title game
- Nevada plans July pot sales despite warning of U.S. crackdown
- ‘Like a family’: Sign spinners give Las Vegas competition a whirl
- An alarmed base prods Democrats into all-out war with Trump