This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Steve Miller Band in Laughlin May 18
Published on Sat, Mar 2, 2013 (6:13 p.m.)The Steve Miller Band will be playing the Laughlin Amphitheater on Saturday, May 18, 2013 in Laughlin, NV, as presented by the Laughlin Tourism Commission.
The band, which formed in 1967, is known for hits like “Jungle Love”, “Fly Like An Eagle”, and “Joker”, the latter leading to Miller’s nickname, “Space Cowboy”. Their newest album, “Let Your Hair Down” was released in 2011 as a companion to their 2010 album, “Bingo!” which featured Blues and R&B; covers.
Room and show packages are available now at the Tropicana Laughlin and the River Palms Hotel and Casino and include two concert tickets and room accommodations for Friday and Saturday, May 17-18. Guests wishing to stay Sunday, May 19, may add that night free.
Package pricing begins at $199.99 at the River Palms and $229.99 at the Tropicana Laughlin. For reservations, call 1-800-343-4533 and ask for promo R-2225 at the River Palms and T-2225 at the Tropicana.
For more information, see the Tropicana Laughlin’s website at www.TropicanaX.com or the River Palms’ website at www.RiverPalms.net.
- Bandits walk away with money, chips from Las Vegas casinos
- Sheriff: Person of interest part of Strip shooting probe; Paddock had child porn
- What you need to know before attending the Women’s March event at Sam Boyd Stadium
- 1 killed in possible gang-related shooting in east valley
- Gorman, Findlay Prep highlight basketball showcase at South Point