This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Winner Crowned, Ashley Varndell - Anti-Bullying Challenge
Published on Fri, Mar 15, 2013 (1:31 p.m.)An undiagnosed walking disability of 20 years left Ashley Varndell in a wheelchair but she continues undettered to spread her message of anti-bullying and will take her platform to the National Miss Wheelchair Competition in Houston, TX in July 2013. She won the title at a packed house at the Hilton Garden Inn in Henderson last week. Her message is being spread throughout Las Vegas schools as she works with the LVMPD liason through the Clark County School District.
- If Raiders’ move to L.V. is approved, Bay Area fans should boycott team
- Over 1 million join anti-Trump women’s marches worldwide
- How hard has Airbnb hit the hotel industry? It’s not as bad as once thought
- The Latest: Petition seeks Trump’s tax returns
- 10,000th same-sex marriage license issued in Clark County