This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Local Businesses Still Don't Understand the Importance of Text
Published on Mon, Apr 29, 2013 (11:02 p.m.)PR News
Las Vegas, USA, May 01, 2013
More people in the US use their phones to text than call these days, proving that text messaging is still on the rise. Acision released a report stating that there has been a clear shift away from traditional ways of staying in touch with only 47% making daily calls on their mobiles.
While this report uncovers the truth about how consumers like to send and receive information, Text-Local, one of the leading businesses in mobile messaging, states that there is still work to be done to educate businesses to communicate with their audiences in this way here in Las Vegas.
Luis Resto CEO of Text-Local said, "Our own research indicates that many businesses are aware of mobile messaging, but there are still some who are yet to tap into the full potential of how powerful it can be as a business driver. We know that, whether businesses have a mobile strategy or not, there will always be a place for opt-in bulk SMS within the marketing mix, as a personal communication tool, sales or promotion tool or simply to send alerts and updates. Texting leads the way in fast, low-cost, direct conversations with consumers."
Text-Local believes that mobile messaging is based on trust and permission. Their online system 'Messenger' enables any businesses to grow opt-in lists of customer data and intelligence and to text from PC, targeted communications directly the palms of customer's hands. This powerful blend of design, usability and technology has been commended for being cost-effective, quick and proven to deliver results.
The fact that Acision have reported that text is on the rise, suggests that people want to communicate on the fly. Smart businesses give the customers what they want, while Text Local provide those businesses with the tools to reach thousands of people instantly from one central place, managing responses and opening up long-term conversations and relationships. After all, isn't texting about convenience, speed and that personal touch that no other medium offers?
Nothing left to do but to try it all out.
• http://www.text-local.com is one of the US most popular SMS messaging services. Helping any business to instantly communicate with customers and staff using a range of low cost- high impact SMS solutions. Go to http://www.text-local.com right now and experience the all-new Text-Local for yourself.
• Founded by Luis Resto in 2012, Text-Local brings SMS Marketing to the US business market; with ease of use and accessibility built into the core services
• Award winning control panel, email gateways, API interface, and plethora of features build up to one of the most advanced and easy-to-use text messaging systems on the market.
For more information and interviews contact Amy Wong, Communications Manager at Text-local on [email protected] or (702) 782-0974
- New lanes to open next week as ‘Big Squeeze’ ends early
- Gaming panel grills casino software company exec before rejecting application
- Dash of Pepper spices up Mandarin Oriental’s lobby
- House and Senate panel pass tax bill in major step toward overhaul
- Mooring taking charge as Rebels’ defensive leader